7. 𝓤𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 {𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓧 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾}

♡from balance unlimited♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

UNLIMITED LUST {DAISUKE X HARU}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Daisuke walked into HQ and plopped next to Haru, nonchalantly. Haru, on the other hand, was not nonchalant. "Daisuke! No smoking on HQ premises, you idiot!" He exclaimed, brushing his silver bangs off his forehead so he could see Daisuke clearly.

Daisuke took one last puff from his cigar and nodded. "Should I pay HQ and tell them to allow smoking? Do you have an idea about what that might be?" He seriously asked.

Haru gripped the ends of his hair, frustratingly. "No!!" He yelled, shaking his head furiously. Daisuke shrugged and watched as Haru frantically typed on his computer. He noticed a slight blush creep on Haru's face as Daisuke stared at him. "What the hell are you looking at?" He spat, through gritted teeth. Daisuke calmly shrugged. He didn't respond, which caused Haru to grow more irritated. "If you want to say something, say it!" He gruffly muttered. His eyebrows were furrowed as he gazed at Daisuke. 

"I don't want to say something." He flatly answered, pressing his lips against his cigar once more. Daisuke could see steam coming out of Haru's petite ears as he furiously snatched the cigar from Daisuke. "Give that back, you stubborn brat." Daisuke sternly said. His face wasn't angry or annoyed, it was smug.

"I am not stubborn!" Haru stubbornly protested as he threw the cigar across the room.

Daisuke smirked as he pulled out another cigar from his pocket, intentionally showing Haru. "I have unlimited cigars." He said, sticking out his tongue at Haru. Haru's face dropped and he began fuming. Daisuke chuckled and took a puff from the cigar.

After Haru cooled down (which took approximately two hours), he began doing his work again. They were the only ones in HQ, as the others were out on missions. Daisuke coolly leaned back in his chair and watched Haru work. He decided not to do his own paperwork and leave it for Haru to do tomorrow. Today he wanted Haru to do something else for him.

Daisuke straightened his back and brushed his knees against Haru's. Haru quickly glanced at him and then turned away, brushing it off as an accident. The dark-haired man smirked and rested his hands on the table, next to where Haru's computer mouse was. When Haru reached forward to grab his mouse, Daisuke smoothly brushed his hands against his porcelain fingers.

Haru blushed and masked his flustered expression with fury. "What the hell do you want, rich boy?" He grumbled, as his ears reddened. Daisuke smirked and didn't reply. Instead, he travelled his hands up Haru's arms. He simpered as Haru faltered at his touch, unable to contain his embarrassment. "Y-You idiot... what the h-hell..." Haru whispered, leaning back in his chair as he allowed Daisuke to touch his body.

Daisuke was surprised Haru didn't protest or swat his hands off his body. "Will you do me a favour, Haru?" Daisuke hissed, standing up from his chair and leaning against Haru's chair. Haru looked up at the sleek man as his hands travelled under his shirt and pinched his nipples. Daisuke twisted and tugged at them, forcing a response out of Haru.

"W-What?" He whimpered, his head rolling back. "I-I'll do anything, Daisuke..." He softly added, biting his lips. Daisuke crawled on top of his lanky body, and pressed his groin against Haru's lap. He rested his chin against Haru's neck and whispered in his ear.

"Let me fuck you." Daisuke bluntly stated.

Haru's eyes shot open and he jerked his head up. Daisuke shoved him down and grinned at him. He slowly took off his tuxedo jacket and unbuttoned his black vest. His shirtless body resulted in Haru's eyes to widen. The only piece of clothing Daisuke wore was his black tie and his unbuttoned pants, that showcased his enlarged member. "So, what's your answer?" Daisuke seductively asked. Haru swallowed the lump in his throat and timidly nodded. Daisuke clicked his tongue sharple and gripped Haru's chin. "Speak." He ordered.