10. 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 {𝓚𝔂𝓸 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from fruits basket♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

UNCONTROLLABLE {KYO X READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Y/N, get out of my way, you pig!" Another nameless stranger yelled, shoving Y/N. She slammed into the lockers due to the impact of the blow and the textbooks in her hands fell to the ground. Y/N let out a little whimper as she kneeled down, trying her best to ignore her classmate's taunts. With shaking hands she lifted her textbooks, all the while enduring the teasing and bullying coming from the students gathered around her. "Y/N, you're so ugly." Another classmate snickered, and the group laughed. Y/N knew their names but preferred not to think about them too much. It saddened her everytime.

Once she collected her books, she stood up and cast her gaze down at her shoes. She tried to walk through the crowd but it was useless, as her classmates continued to push her. She fell to the ground once more, as tears brimmed her eyes. As much as she wanted them to roll down, her tears were stubborn.

Y/N began collecting her books again, when suddenly a hand grabbed one of her textbooks. She looked up and brushed the (h/c) strands from her vision and saw that it was Kyo, her childhood friend, who was helping her. Y/N forced a smile and thanked him.

"Did those jerks push you again?" Kyo asked, his orange eyes glinting with hatred at their classmate's. Y/N immediately shook her head, but Kyo saw through her facade. "Damn them!" He snapped, standing up and storming angrily towards her bullies.

"Kyo! Don't!" Y/N called out, but it was too late. Kyo had already approached the sneering students. Y/N watched with horror, but also with a little satisfaction, as Kyo clutched one of their shirts and spun them forward to face him. Then, without warning, the orange-haired boy punched him.

"How dare you hurt Y/N?!" Kyo yelled as the students around him fled to get a teacher. "Do you have any human decency?!"

After many punches were thrown and noses were broken, Kyo and Y/N walked out of the principals office, sulking. The school principal had punished both Kyo and Y/N's bullies, by suspending them all for a week. Kyo had been punished for initiating the fight, and Y/N got her justice by telling the principal the truth. However, she wanted to thank Kyo, because in the end, without him, her bullies wouldn't have gotten rightly punished.

Kyo had his hands deep in his pockets and wore a scowling expression as he kicked the ground. Y/N clasped her hands timidly and glanced at Kyo, wondering what she should say. "Kyo..." She whispered, as they walked through the halls. "Are you hurt?" Y/N asked, her face contoured with concern.

Kyo looked up at her, his mangled lip and obviously broken nose were caked in dried blood, congealed and cracked. The now browning blood had drizzled down his nose like rain down a window pane. "No, I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asked, inching towards her to inspect her face to see if there were any bruises.

Y/N sighed and nodded her head, whilst giving Kyo a look that told him he should be worrying about himself. "I'm fine, Kyo. But you're clearly not. Let's go to the school nurse-"

"Y/N, what's this?" Kyo abruptly asked, placing his hands on her cheeks. He gently lifted her head up and placed his thumb over a blister on her neck. The warmth of his touch seeped into her being and he comforted her without ever opening his mouth. Y/N melted at his touch like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl, like she belonged next to him, like he belonged next to her. "It looks like a bruise. Did those jerks do that to you?" Kyo asked, his forehead creased with concern.