5. 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 {𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓭𝓸 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from uta no prince-sama♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

LOVE SONG {NAGI MIKADO X READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Nagi approached Y/N, his manager. "Y/N, I have a favour to ask of you!" He said, with a giddy smile. Y/N blushed at the bubbly idol who she worked with. It took her a moment to gain the courage to respond without stuttering.

"S-Sure." She said, twiddling her thumbs anxiously. "What is it?" Y/N looked straight into Nagi's beautiful eyes and watched him push his salmon coloured hair off his forehead so he could see Y/N clearly.

"I want you to listen to me sing a song my composer made for HEAVENS. Please tell me if there's anything I need to improve on!" He cutely said, batting his eyelashes. Y/N knew Nagi long enough to understand that he only acts cute in front of his fans and when he wants someone to do a favour for him. Y/N had no choice to oblige, because she truly did not want Nagi hating her... plus she liked the attention he was giving her recently.

Nagi beamed and suddenly grabbed Y/N's wrist. He led her to the studio and helped her sit down on the chair. The touch of Nagi's warm skin against her caused Y/N's cheeks to blush cherry red. Then, he quickly trodded towards the front of the room and grabbed his violin. Y/N patiently waited as Nagi tuned his violin. Then, he began strumming and a melodic voice poured out of his mouth like sweet honey.

"This one's for you Miss Y/N!

My love for you is like the most beautiful sunset,

Your face reminds me of an adorable cat,

Together, we are like peanut butter and jam.

Oh darling Y/N, My beautiful manager, My sweet friend, The perfect companion to my cutsey soul.

But I hope you know Y/N, that I'm not as shallow as you think...

Roses are red,

Oceans are blue,

I like singing to my fans,

But not as much as I love talking with you!

Oh darling Y/N, Your hairs are like kind flowers on a summer day, You're the most caring manager to ever walk Japan.

Your sweet butterfly face, Your caring soul, Your luscious hairs, Your kind manager being...

How could I look at another when our beautiful love is so strong? I love you Miss Y/N!"

Y/N blinked rapidly. She opened and closed her mouth with surprise, baffled at what she should say next. "N-Nagi..." She breathed, standing up and slowly walking towards to boy. She felt heat rise to her cheeks as Nagi stepped towards her, a lustful grin on his face.

"Did you like my love song, Y/N?" Nagi coolly asked, placing his hands on Y/N's slender shoulders. Y/N gawked at Nagi, unable to form a coherent sentence. Nagi slowly travelled his hands up Y/N's neck and she shivered at the sudden touch. He tucked her (h/c) hair behind her ear and leaned towards her, their foreheads touching.

"I-I love it, Nagi!" She whispered, suddenly realizing how close he was to her. Y/N was glad it was just the two of them in the room, or else the President would be extremely mad to find out that Nagi was this close to her.

Nagi licked his lips and placed his warm hands over Y/N's cheeks. "Do you like me?" He breathed as their noses softly touched.

Y/N inhaled deeply as the air suddenly turned sweet. She stared at Nagi's soft tender lips and instinctively wanted to feel his soft thin lips against her plush ones. Her mind turned into a sensual state of intoxication as she timidly nodded her head. "Yes, thank you for the song, Nagi-"

Nagi didn't waste anymore time talking, the urge of Y/N's lips touching his took over his mind. He desperatly wanted to feel Y/N's body pressed against his and touch every crevasse of her body as they engage in a sensual and passionate kiss. Nagi swiftly held Y/N's head and brought it close to his. He slammed himself against hers and their lips locked while their souls intertwined.

Nagi roamed Y/N's body as she melted in his strong embrace. Y/N felt Nagi's body loosen as she gripped his salmon hair and their tongues intertwined in an open mouthed kiss. They parted for a moment to take a deep breath and hovered their, gazing into each other's eyes and simply feeling their soundless presence. Then, Nagi grabbed her thighs and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her back against the wall. Nagi loved it. He loved the way her small body melted into his. The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way she relented as he played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter.

Y/N softly began kissing up and down Nagi's porcelain neck, leaving wet smooches along the way. Then, once she reached the top, she planted a loving and intense kiss on his tender lips. Nagi adorably panted at the sensations searing throughout his body. He began doing the same to Y/N, kissing and tugging at her neck with his lips. Y/N let out whimpers of anticipation and passion. She travelled her hands around his muscular back and the touch of his skin against hers lit her up like a fire.

The smell of her senses flooded Nagi as he retreated from the wall. He gently placed her to the ground and sat on her lap. He began roughly and passionately kissing all over her body, slowly dancing on her lap. Y/N squeaked at the loving movements of Nagi, and allowed him to roll her over. They continued kissing each other, never wanting to stop. They were stuck in an enchanting trance and couldn't let go, even if they wanted. The passion was just so intense.

Nagi pulled himself off of Y/N for a second and gazed at her (e/c) eyes, his breath shaking. Y/N gulped, wanting to say something that would entice both of them forever and allow them to cherish this moment. 

"I love you, Nagi." She said, panting heavily as her fingers grazed his cheeks.

Nagi grinned and he suddenly began singing. "Oh darling, Y/N. I love you, too."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧