11. 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 {𝓝𝓪𝓰𝓲 𝓧 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓷}

♡from uta no prince-sama♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

MISCOMMUNICATION {NAGI X SHION}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

When Eiichi comes home from the studio that day no one is home. Eiichi peers around the bedroom but his bandmate Shion is nowhere to be found. Eiichi suddenly hears his soft sniffles from behind the closet door. This happens often so Eiichi isn't surprised, but that doesn't make him any less concerned. Sighing, he knocks on the door. Shion doesn't respond. "Shion?" Eiichi called. "I know you're in there. Come out and talk to me."

After a couple more minutes of begging, the closet door slowly creaks open. Shion's knees are pulled to his chest and his soft purple eyes sparkling with tears. "I'm leaving Heavens," he suddenly mumbles.

"What?" Eiichi's voice is sharp at first, but it softens when he notices how Shion flinches. He crouches down and reaches over to stroke Shion's head. He tries again, in a gentler voice. "Why are you leaving Heavens, Shion?"

Shion sniffles again then hands a folded-up piece of paper to him. "Nagi gave me this," he whispers. Eiichi unfolds the paper. A frown forms on his face when he sees the message hastily scrawled out in pink gel pen. 'Get out of my idol group' it says, bluntly.

Eiichi sighs and rubs the temples of his forehead. "Did Nagi explain why he gave this to you?" He inquired, wondering in what world would Nagi want this.

Shion shakes his white-haired head and wipes his teary eyes. "No, he just handed it to me and ran off," he whimpered.

"I see." Eiichi bends down again and gives Shion's soft pat on the shoulder. "I'll talk to him about it. However, I would advise to not let one unkind message convince you to quit Heavens. The decision is ultimately yours, but we would all really miss you." Eiichi soothingly said.

"Nagi wouldn't," Shion grumbles. Eiichi sighed, knowing that Shion is very hard on himself and constantly feels that he needs to prove himself as a valuable member of the group. He is very emotionally fragile and responds to stressful situations by having mental breakdowns and isolating himself, often by hiding in enclosed spaces such as his closet.

"I doubt he means that," Eiichi assures. "I'm going to go talk to him now if that's okay." Shion nods and Eiichi offers him one last kind smile, then stands up and closes the door.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Nagi, I need to talk to you." Eiichi says, stepping into Nagi's room.

Nagi looks up from his phone, with a guilty expression. His salmon coloured hair swept over his big eyes and Nagi looked like a toddler who knew he did something wrong. "If it's about the fact that I ate the last of the Froot Loops-"

"No, it's-" Eiichi pauses, then frowns and raises his eyebrow. "No, it's not that, but we'll get to that later," he says, with a scolding expression. Nagi nods and looks at him expectantly, wondering what he came here for. "It's about Shion," Eiichi sighs.

Nagi's eyebrow twitches with curiousity. "What did Shion tell you?"

"Shion told me he was planning on leaving Heavens. And he said it was because you-" He unfolds the note, thrusting it into Nagi's face for emphasis. "- gave him this."

Nagi's face falls for a second and then his cheeks bloom into a bright pink shade. "Oh man, I didn't think he'd take it literally!" he groans and slaps a palm over his face. Then, he points to Van. "It was all Van's idea, take it up with him!"