4. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 {𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓧 𝓨𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲}

♡from haikyuu♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I'M YOURS {TSUKISHIMA X YAMAGUCHI}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Yamaguchi served the ball towards Tsukishima. Unfortunately, his serve swayed to the right a little and hit Tsukishima right in the head. "Tsukki! I'm so sorry!" Yamaguchi whimpered as he ran towards his friend. Tsukki glared at him and rubbed the back of his neck, where a red welt appeared.

"Whatever." He said, gruffly. "Serve to me again." He ordered and Yamaguchi nodded his head without hesitation. He served again and this time Tsukki caught it and spiked it over the net. The two of them were alone in the volleyball court, practicing after school. Today was a day off for the Karusuno team, but Yamaguchi wanted to practice his serves. He asked Tsukki and he reluctantly agreed.

As they practiced, Tsukki began to warm up to the idea of them being alone. At first, he hesitated before agreeing to Yamaguchi's request, because he was slightly shy about the prospect of just the two of them. Although, halfway through Tsukki realized Yamaguchi genuinely wanted to play and nothing else...

As they continued to play, Tsukki started noticing things about Yamaguchi that he didn't realize before. He noticed the way his beautiful black hair swayed with every jump serve and the way he immediately blushed every time Tsukki glanced his way.

Yamaguchi trodded towards Tsukishima and handed him a water bottle. "Thank you for putting up with me," Yamaguchi said, chuckling sheepishly. "Have I gotten better?" He questioned, peering at Tsukki curiously.

Tsukishima shrugged. "There are still a lot of areas you need to improve on... but you've gotten better." He stated, after gulping water. Yamaguchi nodded and turned to return to the court, but Tsukki grabbed his wrist before he could. "Wait." He shouted.

Yamaguchi looked at Tsukki and raised an eyebrow, wondering what was wrong. A light blush appeared on Tsukki's cheeks as he realized he was holding Yamaguchi's hands. "I something wrong, Tsukki?"

"Uh..." Tsukishima bit his lip. "Can you do me a favour and get a second volleyball from the equipment room? There's something I want to try with you..."

Yamaguchi gave him a friendly smile. "Sure!" He began trodding towards the change room, and Tsukishima took a deep breath before quietly trailing after him.

Yamaguchi opened the equipment room, and since there was no light switch, it was dark. He didn't mind since it would only be a quick venture. Otherwise, he would have been extremely scared. Yamaguchi kneeled to pick up an extra volleyball when he heard loud footfalls approach him from behind. "Eep!" Yamaguchi whispered when he felt someone's strong muscular hands around his waist.

"Yamaguchi..." Tsukki whispered, closing the door behind them and locking it.

Yamaguchi sighed with relief and smiled. "Oh, thank goodness it's you Tsukki. You scared me!"

"I'm sorry." He whispered, travelling his hands under Yamaguchi's volleyball shirt. Yamaguchi shivered at the cold touch, but at the same time, it was a sensation he enjoyed.

"W-What are you doing, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked as he felt Tsukki lift his shirt over his head.

Tsukishima sighed. "I can't resist any longer, Yamaguchi. You're so adorable..." Tsukishima said, his hot breath against Yamaguchi's neck. "I think I like you..."