21. 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓽 {𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from haikyuu♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

BRAT {BOKUTO X READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Hey, brat," Bokuto said, stomping towards the bleachers, where Y/N was sitting. Y/N rolled her eyes and crossed her leg over the other, ignoring him. Bokuto snapped his fingers in front of her face, as he sat down on the bleacher in front of her.

"Are you ignoring me, brat?" he asked, leaning towards her face, his eyebrows raised mockingly. Y/N pursed her lips and stayed as still as a stone, chomping on her sandwich to pass the time.

Bokuto leaned back and laughed in Y/N's face. He swiftly grabbed the ends of her hair and brought her face close to his. "What the hell, Bokuto?!" Y/N screamed, punching Bokuto's toned chest in defence.

"I need you to do something for me, brat," he hissed in her ears, holding her close to him. "Help me with volleyball. I need you to pass the ball to me-"

"Never!" she yelled, slapping Bokuto's cheeks. "I'll never help you. Even if you asked me nicely, which you didn't!"

Bokuto's eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the floor with shock. His palms rose to the red bruise on his cheeks as he glowered at Y/N. Y/N was able to wiggle free from his grasp at this moment, but one last look of Bokuto's face told her she wasn't exactly free yet. 

"Y/N," he growled, after regaining his composure. For a moment, fear raked Y/N's (e/c) eyes, and she stumbled backwards. Bokuto leaned forward, like an animal hungry for his prey. He grabbed the ends of her again and pulled her head close. "I'm going to have to punish you..." he hissed.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"Bokuto, please, stop teasing me and do it already!" Y/N groaned as Bokuto gripped her wrists. She was lying on his bed, and Bokuto was on top of her, naked. He brushed his erect member against her thigh but had no intention of entering her.

"Not until you apologize," Bokuto hissed, scanning her figure hungrily. 

Y/N stubbornly shook her head, blinking away the brimming tears. "Never!"

"Fine. Your call," he said, pressing his body against hers. Y/N moaned at the skin contact, as Bokuto teasingly rubbed up and down. His member brushed against her in all the warm places of her body, and she whined with anticipation.

His warmth seeps into her being and he comforts her without ever intending it. Fireworks erupted through her body as her soul desired more of him. She wanted Bokuto so bad, so desperately, and all this teasing caused her heart to hammer erratically and her breath to quicken. Y/N whimpered and moaned as his muscular hands travelled her body. She loved his touch so much. "Please! Just do it!" she begged, rolling her head back and clutching the bedsheets with her balled fists.

Bokuto snickered, as his tongue trailed down her chest. "You're so cute when you beg, Y/N. But I'm going to say... never!" he mocked her.

Y/N bit her lips as her cheeks grew warm. Before she could say anything, Bokuto shoved her to the side, so that she was sitting up and he was lying on the bed. "Give me a blowjob," he demanded, crossing his arms under his head.

Y/N widened her eyes and gulped. "N-No way!" she exclaimed, staring down at Bokuto's spread legs. His shaft stared up at her, begging to be sucked.

Bokuto sighed and sat up on the bed. He pulled Y/N by the shoulder and gripped her naked body. She was on all fours now, as Bokuto controlled her movements. "I'm going to punish you for saying no," Bokuto simply stated, and he eagerly slapped her butt.

"Ugh!!" Y/N groaned, falling to the comfy mattress. His slaps were gentle enough not to bruise her, but it still stung every time his warm skin slapped hers. Bokuto slapped her harshly again until the stubborn girl obliged. "Fine!" she moaned, sitting up with a dazed look.

Bokuto smirked and laid down on the bed. "Good girl," he muttered, relaxing his nerves.

Y/N hesitantly lowered her head and pressed her tongue against the ball of his member. She inhaled deeply before starting to slowly lick the tip of Bokuto's erection. Y/N clawed at the bedsheets as she went deeper, sucking and licking. Y/N bobbed her head up and down, giving Bokuto a blow job that he would never forget. Y/N couldn't resist it anymore, and let out a moan against his member. "Ah!" she squeaked, her breath racing faster.

"You're being a good girl, Y/N... I like it when you're stubborn and bratty, but I like it even more when you do what I tell you," Bokuto groaned, in his deep and husky voice that Y/N loved. "Don't stop, keep going..."

Y/N timidly nodded as she continued sucking. Y/N's tongue swirled around Bokuto's boner, and she began pressing harder as Bokuto begged. "You make me so hot," Y/N whispered seductively, her lips pressed against his member. Bokuto could feel Y/N suddenly squeeze his cock with her hand, and then began rubbing it up and down aggressively.

"Ah! Ah!" Bokuto moaned, tears rolling down his cheek. The pleasure was overwhelmingly good, and he didn't want Y/N to stop. Bokuto moaned louder, as he felt Y/N's lips wrap around the head of his erection. "Uhhh!!" he groaned, thoroughly enjoying the experience.

"Mhm!" Y/N whimpered, her wet tongue against Bokuto's member. She bit her lip, trying to suppress the deep moan that was going to spill from her mouth. Bokuto's eyes were half-lidded and he could see stars as Y/N's wet mouth slurped his cock. Not being able to hold it back anymore, Y/N lifted her head and let out a long moan, drool running down her mouth.

Bokuto opened his eyes, wanting to catch a glimpse of Y/N's lewd face. They made eye contact, and Bokuto noticed that Y/N's eyes were full of fiery lust. "Do you want me to pleasure you?" Bokuto grunted, pulling Y/N up to his bed. Y/N timidly nodded, worn out after that blowjob.

Bokuto pushed Y/N down onto the bed so that he was on top of her. He pulled down her pants and stroked the girl's clit with a teasing grin. Then he wrapped his mouth around her vagina, spreading her legs wide with his strong hands. He began bobbing his head and swirling his tongue, ramming it hard inside her wet clit. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" Y/N tried gasping for air but her moans took away her breath.

Y/N knew Bokuto wasn't finished yet, although she had no choice but to cum. "Ah! Bokuto!" Y/N moaned. Hearing Y/N moan his name only made Bokuto suck harder. Y/N could hear short deep moans escaping from Bokuto's mouth, but she had no time to stop and enjoy them. "Bokuto! Ah! I-I'm going to cum!" she exclaimed, as Bokuto rammed his mouth so hard against Y/N that the bed was jumping up and down alongside Y/N.

Bokuto was like an animal, who couldn't be stopped. Every time a waterfall of cum spilled out of Y/N, Bokuto would swallow it all and lick her area clean. Then he would continue sucking and swirling as if Y/N couldn't feel a thing.

"Stop, Bokuto!" Y/N panted, rolling her head back. She had been laying on her elbows and back this whole time, her body faced upward and her legs spread open. Y/N had no strength left, and she dropped her elbows, laying flat on the bed as Bokuto continued sucking. "Aren't you tired? Bokuto!" Y/N whined, tears and sweat dripping down her face as Bokuto licked and smacked her raw vagina.

Finally, after one last bite and tug, Bokuto released himself from Y/N. He loosened his grip on Y/N's thighs and crawled up towards her. Both of their cheeks were flushed red and their hair was damp with sweat. Bokuto was panting heavily, and a mixture of Y/N's cum and saliva was smeared on his lips. Bokuto lay on top of Y/N and groaned.

"Mhmm. You tasted so good," Bokuto muttered into Y/N's ear. "You're such a brat."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧