16. 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮 {𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓪 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from Garo: Goldstorm♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

BLIND DATE {JINGA X HUMAN! READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N sat in the Coffee Cafe, waiting for her blind date. This was the first date she was going to have with him, and Y/N was extremely anxious. The only thing she knew about this mysterious man was his name, Jinga. It has a nice ring to it, Y/N thought, drumming her fingers on the wooden table.

As she patiently waited for her late date to arrive, the waiter approached her table. She ordered a cup of coffee and quietly slurped it. Suddenly, the door of the cafe burst open and everyone in the cafe turned their heads to observe the newcomer. His dramatic entrance caused Y/N to spit out her drink, but that could also be partly due to his symmetrical face.

He had snow-white hair that billowed in the frigid autumn breeze and a sharp jawline that caused heads to turn. His eyes were black orbs, not soulless or lifeless, but like two pristine onyx stones. He was tall and lean with a muscular build, and walked with a type of demeanour that commanded respect.

Y/N stared at the coffee in her cup, averting her gaze from the handsome man. I'm waiting for my date right now! She scolded herself, gripping her cup tightly.

"Table 7?" he spoke, in a husky and seductive voice.

Y/N looked up with a confused expression and gasped. "Oh, are you Jinga?" she asked, remembering that they planned to meet at Table 7.

Jinga smugly grinned but didn't respond. He simply sat across from Y/N and crossed his legs, smirking at her. He waved his hand and the waiter instantly trodded towards him. "Black coffee," he ordered, and the waiter nervously nodded. "So," Jinga said, propping his elbow on the table and peering into Y/N's (e/c) eyes. "You ordered coffee without waiting for me? How disrespectful, Y/N," he teased, smirking.

Y/N gulped at the sound of her name being rolled off his tongue like that. The way he spoke was handsome and the way he leaned forward to peer into her eyes was enchanting. "I... I'm sorry," she muttered, clasping her sweaty palms together.

Jinga chuckled, and it was the most smug chuckle Y/N had ever heard. His eyes brightened and his dimples appeared as his mouth quirked up into a grin. "I was teasing," he said, and Y/N flushed bright pink.

"O-Oh," Y/N mumbled, her eyes lost in the beauty that was sitting in front of her. After an hour of chatting and eating, they had gotten to know each other a lot better. Y/N loved hearing his stories about fighting Horrors and his journey.

As they walked out of the coffee shop together, Jinga turned to meet Y/N's gaze. "Want a ride home?" he asked, and Y/N eagerly nodded. She smiled at him and a slight blush appeared on Jinga's cheeks. That smile was the prettiest thing he had seen in a while, for it extended to her eyes and deep in her soul.

Y/N gave the directions to her house, and when they arrived, Jinga walked her to her doorstep. "Bye, Jinga. I had a lot of fun today," she said, waving him farewell. 

Jinga lingered on the doorstep, his hands stuffed deep in his black trousers. "Bye, Y/N," he said, stepping closer towards her.

"Jinga, bye means walk away, not step closer," Y/N began, but Jinga grinned knowingly. He clasped his hands over her cheeks and tilted her chin up. Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer, their forheads touching.

She inhaled sharply. She was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. Must he be so perfect? She splayed her hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead she left it there. His breathing quickened as did hers. Jinga began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. She urged herself to push away, but couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then Jinga's arms encircled her.

His lips was warm and tasted of mint; he had obviously been chewing gum earlier. His hands were wrapped around her waist and she locked her arms around his neck pulling him down slightly. When they broke apart for air, she rested her forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. His smirk told her everything and she smiled back, sinking into his hold.

Jinga leaned forward again. She felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with her bare nape. A hand runs through her (h/c) hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. He slowly slides Y/N'S sleeves and kisses her shoulders and in her hair.

He began licking and swirling his tongue against her skin, and Y/N let out a whimper of anticipation and pleasure. As he bites her neck a wave of pure pleasure runs through his entire body. Her perfume is intoxicating. He kisses his way gently up her neck to lips that taste of cherry, the scenery disappears and they are lost in this moment. He kisses and licks Y/N's ear lobe first, softly, with just the right hint of passion, then works his way down her neck again to her collar bone before coming right back up for the lips he knows will be waiting.

"Jinga," Y/N whimpered with pleasure, a moan escaping her lips. "Thank you," she shyly muttered, and Jinga smirked in repsonse.

a/n: i don't usually do TV shows but i made an exception here! i hope you liked it <3 also sorry for the slow updates, I've been really busy! i will get to everyone's requests very soon! thanks for your patience :)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧