6. 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻 {𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from haikyuu♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

SECRET ADMIRER {SUGAWARA X READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Hey, Y/N," Sugawara exclaimed, approaching Y/N. Y/N flipped her (h/c) hair and waved at the bubbly boy. His silver bangs covered his eyes as he peered down at Y/N, who was sitting at her desk. They were both in their final class of the day at Karsuno highschool. She and Suga were friendly with each other but not exactly best friends. They talked sometimes, but Y/N wished she could talk to the gentle boy more. They both are a little shy, though, so it's difficult. Instead, she would just admire him from afar.

"Hi, Suga! What's up?" She asked, standing up from her desk and packing her bag. The bell rang at that moment and their teacher allowed the third-year class to leave. Y/N always believed that Suga had the kind of face that made one stop in their tracks. Despite all the opportunity that came his way he was a one-woman-man who prized genuineness and thoughtful conversation above lipstick and high-heels. He was handsome but inside he was also beautiful.

Sugawara bit his lip and handed Y/N a white envelope. "Somebody told me to give this to you." He said as Y/N grabbed the envelope.

Y/N peered at the letter and a puzzled expression appeared on her face. "Oh. Do you know who?" She curiously asked, tearing the envelope from the top.

Suga shrugged. "I don't know. They just handed it to me without showing their face. What does it say?" He asked, peering over her shoulder to look. Y/N bit her lip and focused her gaze on the letter to distract her from how close Suga is to her. A flowery fragrance filled the air around them, and Y/N knew that it was coming from him. If she ran her fingers through his soft hair, she wondered what flower it would smell like. Perhaps lillies.

"It's a love letter." Y/N breathed, reading the cursive writing. "A poem! That's so cute." She said, her cheeks turning pink. In the summertime, our love is innocent, like roses floating in the breeze. In wintertime, our love is warm — it floats from hair to toes. If the skies are blue, our love is happy — two people dancing in the sun. If thunder rolls our love is calm, a refuge from the singing rain. When spring flowers bloom, our love is bold, like pink petals on the orchid. When autumn leaves fall, our love is copper, shining bright like a harvest sunset. From Thanksgiving till Christmas our love will continue to delight. From season to season I love you always! My one, my only, my darling. "There's no name on the letter, only the words 'your secret admirer' at the end. I wonder who it is." She sighed, repeatedly reading the poem in her head.

"If I find out who it is, I'll tell you, Y/N." Sugawara politely assured. Y/N nodded her head, grateful for Suga's kindness. Y/N waited for Suga to leave, but he lingered around her for a little longer. She cocked her head to the side, asking him if there was anything else he wanted to say. "Uh, I was just wondering... would you mind if I walked you to your locker?" He asked, shyly looking down at his feet.

Y/N beamed and eagerly nodded her head. "Of course! I would love that." She said, smiling. Suga grinned and together they walked out the door. Y/N had to stop at her locker and grab her things, so Suga leaned against the lockers beside hers and patiently waited.

As Y/N grabbed her textbook, a piece of paper fluttered out of her locker and landed on the ground like a feather. "Huh?" She muttered, bending down to pick it up. She flipped the piece of paper, and it was another poem. "Oh! Suga look, another poem." Y/N exclaimed, jumping up and showing Suga.

Suga leaned forward and widened his eyes. "Is it from the same person?" He inquired, looking deeply into her (e/c) eyes as he crouched to get to her height.

Y/N blushed at the closeness of Suga and nervously shrugged. "I-I don't know. There's no name, but it can't be a coincidence." She remarked, bringing the paper close to her eyes to read it. "Have I told you yet... how much you-"

"Mean to me? Have I told you yet... about all the happiness you bring? Have I told you yet... that you mean the world to me? Just in case I haven't, I want you to know that... you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Y/N." Suga whispered, in an elegant and melodic voice. Y/N looked up at him, confused as to how he was able to recite the poem without reading it.

She blinked as a perplexed expression appeared on her face. Suga shifted his gaze towards her and smiled kindly. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. Y/N could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. A person smiles with more than their mouth, and she heard it in his voice, in the choice of his words and the way he relaxed. It was beautiful.

"I'm your secret admirer, Y/N." Suga said, laughing at Y/N's bewildered response. Suga's face reddened and it was the blush of roses, that peek of champagne pink. The colour infused cheeks dimpled with the blossoming smile and his eyes shone in a way that only deep happiness can bring.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as the realization hit her. "Oh!" She jumped, gazing at Suga's handsome face. She could feel the heat growing in her cheeks as she shyly thought of what to say next. "I, um... thanks for the poems. I don't know what to say! I, uh..." Y/N looked down at her feet and felt a tingling sensation sear through her body. "I feel the same."She gently whispered.

Suga outstretched his hands and intertwined his fingers with Y/N's. "That makes me so happy," Suga responded, handsomely. "Would you like to be my girlfriend? It's okay if-"

"Yes!" Y/N exclaimed, looking up at the charming boy. Suga laughed at her eagerness and nodded, which made Y/N's heart soar. She savoured the sweetness in the air as she would have never expected that her crush on Suga would have developed into something like this.

"We can take as much time as you need, Y/N." Suga said, the gentle expressions of his voice revealing the depths of his handsomeness. Y/N loved the way her name rolled off his tongue, like honey dripping. Suga placed a warm hand on her cheeks and brought her head close to his. "Although, I don't think I can resist kissing you for any longer." He whispered the warmth of his breath melted the skin on her neck.

Y/N parted her tender lips as Suga leaned towards her. He was going slowly, as not to make Y/N uncomfortable, but Y/N knew she would be snug in his arms. She stood on the tips of her toes and slammed her lips against him, which caught Suga off guard. He chuckled as Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his soft lush lips. They swiftly moved in synchronization, it was as if they had kissed each other a million times before. Y/N loosens her tense muscles as Suga travelled his arms around her poised and elegant body. Their tongues and souls intertwine, gasping for quick breaths in between.

Suga redirected Y/N's position so that her back was pressed against the lockers. He calmly melted in her arms and planted wet kisses around her cheeks, neck, and lips. Y/N gasped and let out whimpers of anticipation and lust. He's charming as a prince, Y/N couldn't help but think, biting her lip as Suga softly bit her neck.

They pulled apart for a second, a thin string of saliva connecting them. Their breaths were shaky as Suga gazed into Y/N's glimmering (e/c) eyes. "You're so beautiful, Y/N."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧