18. 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓞𝓷 {𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓧 𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓾}

♡from haikyuu♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

TURN ON {SAKUSA X ATSUMU}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Omi-Omi," Atsumu teased his boyfriend Sakusa, who was the only other person in the change rooms at Itachiyama Academy's volleyball gym.

Sakusa turned around and glared at Atsumu. "Don't call me that!" the dark-haired boy exclaimed bitterly. When his eyes suddenly landed on Atsumu, his jaw dropped.

The blonde boy was still wearing his volleyball uniform, despite the fact that practice was over. During practice, he didn't notice because the boy was too far away, but now he could see it. Atsumu's black and yellow uniform was tight around his legs and torso, showing his bulging muscles. But it didn't end there. Around his crotch area, it was so apparent and tight.

Sakusa gaped at Atsumu, who had placed his hands on his hips. Atsumu tilted his head and arched an eyebrow, confused. "What are you looking at, Omi-Kun?" his boyfriend innocently asked.

Sakusa clenched his jaw shut, and hastily grabbed his gym bag. His heart thumped rapidly as he attempted to leave the change room before he made a mistake, but Atsumu stopped him. "Don't go! Tell me, Sakusa, what's wrong? Why aren't you speaking to me?" he asked, pouting up at Sakusa, knowing very well that would turn Sakusa on too.

After forcing himself to swallow the lump in his throat, Sakusa mustered the courage to answer. He couldn't resist it anymore, he wanted Atsumu's tight body against his so bad. "Atsumu..." he croaked, brushing his hands through his black hair as he stared down at Atsumu's skin-tight uniform.

Without another moment of hesitation, Sakusa wrapped his hands around Atsumu's waist and swiftly pulled him close. He slammed his lips against the befuddled boy, knocking all wind from his lungs.

A desperate squeak escaped Atsumu's throat and that only turned him on even more. "Atsumu..." he muttered again, inhaling shaky breaths after he pulled apart from the confounded boy. "That damn uniform of yours is so tight, it turns me on. It's too tight. Take it off!" he roughly demanded, licking the drool salivating from the corners of his mouth.

Suddenly realizing what Sakusa meant, Atsumu smirked and hastily ripped off his uniform. "Say less, Omi-Kun..." he seductively whispered, unbuckling his boyfriend's belt.

Once they were fully undressed and the horny Sakusa couldn't take it anymore, he slammed Atsumu to the change room floor and began intensely smothering him with kisses.

They both hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of his lips and, at Atsumu's grant of access, delved inside his mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the intermingling of their billowing breaths. From below him, Atsumu's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant Atsumu pulled his head away and arched up into Sakusa's broad chest, moaning at the contact of his naked body against his, before Sakusa drew back into his lips. Sakusa could feel the slight burn of their kiss as it rolled off his tongue and seeped down his throat with every push of his tongue.

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Sakusa holds Atsumu's head in his hands and pulls him into a fiery and passionate kiss. Atsumu's hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse around his perfect physique. Sakusa matches Atsumu's laying body form as his hands venture over his boyfriend's curved body, exploring. He grabs Atsumu's tight butt and enjoyed the moan that escaped his lip from his touch.