17. 𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 {𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓧 𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪}

♡from haikyuu♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

SLEEPOVER {KAGEYAMA X HINATA}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"S-Sleepover?" Hinata stammered, an intense blush appearing on his face.

Kageyama bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Why does he have to be so cute? He shook his head and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Y-Yes, if you don't mind. It's already so late, so I just thought..." Kageyama murmured, his flustered gaze cast on the floor.

They were standing in the middle of Kageyama's staircase in his house, having just finished their study 'date.' It was quite nerve-wracking, having Hinata in his house and his bedroom, but it was surprisingly fun nonetheless. Kageyama was proud of himself for even asking Hinata in the first place to study at his house, but now he was asking him to have a sleepover. I'm so stupid, Hinata would never say yes...

"Sure!" Hinata earnestly agreed, jumping up and down excitedly.

Kageyama looked up at the bubbly boy, who was jumping up and down like a kid. He raised his eyebrow, shocked at the boy's quickness. "R-Really? That was quick," Kageyama pointed out, but his quiet voice was lost in the midst of Hinata's bubbly exclaims.

"I love sleepovers! I love eating snacks, watching movies, and staying up all night!!" Hinata exclaimed, rushing past Kageyama and entering his room. Kageyama suppressed a laugh and ran alongside him, smirking.

I have other plans than that...

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Kageyama and Hinata sat on his bed, watching a movie on Netflix. However, Kageyama could not for the life of him focus on the cheesy romance movie they were watching. All he could think about was how close Hinata was to him, and how he was wearing his sweater. Hinata looked so adorable in his oversized sweater, that Kageyama couldn't even look at him in the eye without getting hot. On top of that, Hinata was wearing shorts. Kageyama had offered to give Hinata his pajama's but all of them were too big for him. Hinata's solution? Taking off his pants and lounging on Kageyama's bed with his briefs on.

When the stupid movie was finally finished, Kageyama slammed the laptop shut. "Hey, Kageyama! Respect your laptop!" Hinata exclaimed, giggling as he leaned back on his bed. Kageyama gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes, but inside, a swirl of emotions flooded his senses.

Hinata's short porcelain legs sprawled on his bed like that... it was so tempting. There was too much temptation.

"Kageyama, let's go to sleep now. Is there an extra bed I can sleep on?" Hinata asked, looking up at Kageyama with his wide eyes. Kageyama didn't say a word. He simply stood up from his bed and locked his door. Then he shut the lights of his room off. "Kageyama! Its so dark," Hinata said, chuckling. "I guess we can sleep together. I don't mind. Goodnight!"

As Hinata laid his back on the bed, Kageyama immediately crawled on top of Hinata. "We're not sleeping," he simply said, looking down at Hinata as his black hair covered his eyes. He gazed at Hinata's shocked expression, his plump lips parted and his button nose twitching adorably. Hinata's sun-kissed skin was soft as Kageyama travelled his hands up his legs.

"K-Kageyama? What are you doing?" Hinata squeaked, a tiny smile of pleasure curving on his lips as Kageyama touched him.

"Hinata... I can't resist the temptation of kissing you any longer. Please let me..." Kageyama whispered, leaning towards his ear.