20. 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻 {𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓪 𝓧 𝓞𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓾}

♡from haikyuu♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

COME OVER {SUNA X OSUMU}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Osumu was woken by the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned and answered the phone without checking the contact name. "Hello?" he slurred, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Hey, Osumu," the voice of Suna said.

Osumu immediately jolted up from his bed. "S-Suna?" he coughed, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "H-Hello! I-Is there something you need?" he asked because just hearing his voice made him nervous.

"Can you come over? I need your help... it's an emergency," Suna requested from the other side.

"O-Okay!" Osumu sputtered, bobbing his head up and down eagerly, even though Suna couldn't see it.

"Good. Hurry up," Suna commanded, and then he disconnected the phone.

Osumu bit his lip satisfactorily, excited that Suna asked him to go to his house. Is this a date? No, he said it was an emergency... Well, I'm glad I was the first one he called.

He hopped off his bed and straightened his hair. Then he trodded downstairs and waved goodbye to his twin, Atsumu. "Hey, Atsumu! I'm going to Suna's place, tell mom that, okay?" he informed, rushing out the door.

"Whatever," Atsumu grumbled, flipping his pancake in the air.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Osumu knocked on Suna's house door. There was no response after five minutes, so Osumu decided to walk inside himself. His parents are never home... plus he invited me so I suppose it won't be a big deal if I walk in.

"Suna!!!" Osumu called out, although only silence answered him. Osumu pursed his lips and climbed up the stairs of his house. He found his closed bedroom door and knocked on it. "Suna?" he asked confused. Osumu could hear the shuffling of items inside the room, so he knew Suna was in there.

Suddenly the door opened, and Suna's hand reached out to grab Osumu's wrist. Suna pulled the oblivious boy into his room and pinned him against the wall, after locking the door.

"I got you!" Suna exclaimed, laughing. Osumu laughed alongside, although his eyes widened when Suna placed his hands on his chest.

"Why did you want me to come over? You said it was an emergency," Osumu asked, staring deeply into Suna's black eyes.

Suna smirked and travelled his hand from Osumu's chest to his hip. He used his free hand to point at his own pants, more specifically, the crotch area. "Fix it," he demanded.

"Huh?" Osumu asked, as his eyes stared down at the tent in his friend's pants. His cheeks grew warm as Suna unzipped his pants to show off the bulge underneath his black underpants. "S-Suna, this isn't funny-"

"Yeah? I'm not joking, Osumu," Suna muttered, grabbing Osumu's hand and guiding it around his hardened member underneath his pants. "See? It's not fake. Help me out," Suna said, looking into Osumu's eyes and winking.

Osumu gulped and blushed. He averted his gaze, but his hands grazing Suna's hard crotch turned him on, as much as he didn't want it to. "O-Okay..." he whispered.