19. 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓖𝓪𝔂 {𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓧 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾}

♡from balance unlimited♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

MISSION GAY {DAISUKE X HARU}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Your mission today is to go undercover at a gay club and investigate who the murderer is," Yukihiro explained, giving Daisuke and Haru files that had all the details of their task within.

"What?!" Haru exclaimed, as stubborn as ever. "Does that mean Daisuke and I have to go undercover... as gay people?"

Yukihiro shrugged and nodded. "Yes. It's the only way to go unnoticed at a gay bar, idiot," he said, chuckling.

Haru sulked but beside him, Daisuke smirked. "This will be interesting," Daisuke whispered into Haru's ears.

When they arrived at the gay bar, Haru could not help but blush profusely. Daisuke's hands were intertwined with his, and all he could think about was how close his body was to his. They travelled to the middle of the dance floor, and Daisuke was having fun teasing Haru. Haru was not so amused.

"Stop that, you idiot!" he hissed, as Daisuke grabbed Haru's butt. "You're enjoying this too much! Focus on the mission."

Daisuke simply smirked and travelled his hands down Haru's thighs, inching his face towards him. Haru gulped as their noses brushed against each other. Daisuke's lips parted and Haru copied him, preparing himself to kiss him. We're just doing this because of the mission... right?

"There he is," Daisuke said through his parted lips. "The murderer is right behind you."

Haru quietly gasped and stared down at his feet with embarrassment, having misread the situation. He inhaled sharply and eyed the man behind him, forcing himself to focus on the mission. It proved to be difficult since all he could think about was Daisuke's winey breath against his neck.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

The mission went successfully, and the two detectives stumbled out of the gay bar, slightly drunk. Although, that was an understatement for Haru.

"Hey, this mission didn't turn out all that bad," Haru slurred, bumping into Daisuke every couple of minutes.

"That's very unlike you to say, Haru," Daisuke said, grinning at the drunken boy. Haru quickly realized after about ten shots that Daisuke was tolerable towards alcohol, unlike him.

Haru laughed stupidly. "You're very handsome, Daisuke. Did I ever mention that?" he said, giggling cutely.

Daisuke smirked and clicked his tongue. "Actually... you have," Daisuke whispered, holding Haru by the shoulders. "In my dreams." Haru looked up at Daisuke as the moonlight shone down on them. Before he had time to process anything, Daisuke slammed his lips against his, unable to contain it anymore.

"After this mission, I realize that I truly like you, Haru," Daisuke whispered after pulling apart. "I love everything about you. Even your stubbornness." They both knew it was coming. A shy look before he pulled his face closer and their lips met.

Haru blushed and leaned forward, begging for another kiss. Daisuke pressed his tongue to the seam of Haru's lips and delved inside his mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of wine being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths. Haru's arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant Haru had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning at the contact of body heat against his own, before he drew back into his lips. Haru could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off his tongue and seeped down his throat with every push of Daisuke's tongue against his.