9. 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓼 {𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲 𝓧 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻}

♡from my hero academia♡

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

DESIRES {TODOROKI X READER}

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Todoroki-kun, stop!" Y/N shouted, swatting his hand. "You're eating all my food!" She exclaimed, giving him a pout. Todoroki had outstretched his hands from across the table and was picking up the pasta on her plate with his fork. They were roommates in their dorms, and currently they were sitting at the kitchen table, eating lunch.

Todoroki brushed his red and white bangs off his forehead and laughed. Y/N widened her eyes at the beautiful smile Todoroki gave her. Perhaps smile wasn't the correct word for it, his top teeth were showing and there was a faint curve in his lips, but there was no crease below his eyes, no movement of his cheeks. On anyone else, it would be a grimace, but on Todoroki it was a sign of bliss. His smile was like a ray of sunshine and Y/N was the sunburn. "You're so cute, Y/N." He mumbed.

"S-Shut up!" Y/N grumbled, her cheeks flushed red

"S-Shut up!" Y/N grumbled, her cheeks flushed red. Todoroki noticed and raised his eyebrow. He leaned forward, his muscular chest pressed against the table, and placed a hand on Y/N's chin. Y/N gulped as the handsome boy tipped her chin up and stared deeply into her eyes. "W-What are you doing?" She asked, discreetly licking her rosy lips.

"There's pasta sauce on your chin." Todoroki bluntly stated.

Y/N furiously swatted his hand off and groaned. "You jerk," She cussed, giving the laughing boy a dark glare. As she picked a handkerchief from the table, Todoroki stood up and walked towards her. He abruptly grabbed her wrist, stopping her from wiping her chin.

"Let me," He said, smoothly. Y/N raised her eyebrow and handed him the handkerchief. Todoroki gave her a jeering grin and shook his head, dropping the napkin to the ground. He leaned towards Y/N, and their noses grazed against each other. Y/N enjoyed the warmthness of Todoroki's button nose and her cheeks turned beet red when he placed his hands around her cheeks.

Suddenly, Todoroki stuck out his tongue and licked the sauce off her chin. The feeling of his wet tongue against her soft skin caused Y/N to let out a surprised gasp. Once her chin was licked clean, they stared into the eyes of each other, while Todoroki held her head.

Their eyes told each other they wanted to kiss, so they did. It was sudden, but it was wonderful all the same. Y/N had always fantasized about how her first kiss would be in a romantic setting, but she didn't mind kissing Todoroki at the dining table. Todoroki's tender lips are what made it romantic. They bit and tugged each other's lips while their tongues fought for dominance. In the end, Todoroki won, and Y/N succumbed herself to him.

She stood up as Todoroki tugged her, and together they walked towards their shared bedroom, while kissing passionately. His kiss is not at all the same as those movie stars, but one steeped in a passion that ignites. It is the promise of realness, of the primal desire that lives in us all. And with it he tells me that he is awake, connected within, that he embraces himself rather than hide as a copy of those romantic idols.

Todoroki tossed Y/N onto his bed and climbed on top of her. He paused for a second, staring into her (e/c) eyes. "Can I..." He awkwardly asked, biting his lip. Y/N giggled and nodded, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Todoroki smirked and pressed his body against hers, and began kissing passionately. He teased Y/N for a while, by tugging at her (h/c) hair and planting wet kisses all over her face. Kissing every inch of her body, Todoroki can feel the struggle to keep her hands down. He places soft butterfly kisses down her torso and breasts.

"Y/N." He whispers her name. She can hear and feel the desperation to make love with her.

"Todoroki- kun, please, do it." She whispers into his ear and bites his earlobe. His hands instantly flip Y/N over violently. He buries his head into her neck and his hands rove all over her body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast.

"You're irresistible." He says while kissing her chest. His hand comes up to her bra and doesn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabs the middle and yanks. She hears the fabric rip and gasp at what he just did. "Shh," He says. That night wasn't like any other night. He took all of her, savoured every moment.

"Just do it already, Todoroki-kun!" Y/N exclaimed, unable to resist the temptations and desire that flooded through her veins.

Todoroki chuckled and swiftly unbuttoned her shirt and pants. Once both of their clothes were tossed aside, they continued fiercly making out. Todoroki's member pressed hardly against her soft thighs, demanding to be pleased. Y/N moaned as Todoroki began kissing and biting her bare neck.

Finally, after what felt like years of pleasurable kisses, Todoroki lifted her legs and jammed his dick inside her hole without warning. "Ahh!" Y/N screamed, groaning at the sudden action.

A light blush appeared on Todoroki's cheeks, matching the red side of his hair. "Did you like that, Y/N?" He asked, panting heavily as he waited for his dick to adjust within her.

"Mhm..." Y/N timidly nodded, her chest heaving heavily. After a couple of seconds, Todoroki began thrusting. He went gently at first, so as to not hurt Y/N, but after a while, his desires took over and he began thrusting intensely. "Uh! Uh!" Y/N moaned as the bed rocked with her. In that split second during his touch every nerve in her body and brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

After twenty minutes of loving sex, Todoroki plopped on top of her, exhausted. "Would you like to do that with me again, sometime?" Todoroki softly mubmled.

Y/N grinned. "What do you mean? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" She teasingly questioned.

Todoroki blushed and placed his chin on her chest. "Yes..." He whispered, his eyes shining.

Y/N laughed and ruffled his soft hair. "Of course!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧