Memory Lane

Wow, it's been a long time, Y/n thought as she looked through her contacts. She saw Bangchan's name in it. Sudden memories of them when they were younger were flooding through her mind. 

I miss those days.

They haven't seen or spoken in person in years, that's because when middle school came around. Chan moved to South Korea to pursue his dream as a kpop idol and he has truly succeeded. She's so proud of him and hopes to share that feeling with him in person one day.

At first, they tried their best to keep in touch but he was so busy that he wouldn't answer until days later. He also, wasn't always allowed to be on his phone because of the rules. It was definitely something for Y/n to get used too. They haven't talked in a while but whenever he manages to text her, she responds as fast as she can. She doesn't want to miss a chance of talking to him when he's actually free. They mainly only text to check up on each other but not everyday or week. They do call each other sometimes but not as much as they text. Sometimes when she calls he gets worried and thinks something happened. He tries his hardest to answer as soon as possible.

He cares a lot about her and she cares a lot about him. Although they haven't seen each other in person in years, they always made sure to try and understand each other.

Tomorrow, Y/n is officially moving to South Korea. She finished her schooling to become a teacher. Chan taught Y/n Korean when they were younger. Although Chan left a few years ago, she still kept on practicing and learning.

Today is Friday, June 15th a.k.a. moving day! She is so excited but also very nervous. She thought, what if I don't like it there? I want this to work.

Just in case, if she doesn't like Korea, she has a list of other schools and school districts at home, a.k.a. Australia. She also has a list full of schools and school districts in Korea as well just in case she doesn't like the school she teaches at first. She's moving to Korea early because she wants to know if she likes living there and the environment first.
It's a big deal to move to somewhere that you have never been to before so she wants to make sure that she has no regrets.

Passport, wallet, license...

Her parents helped make a list full of everything she needed to bring to Korea. Y/n was making sure she had every single thing on that list so she wouldn't be in any trouble.
As she was looking for her stuff, her mom came over and showed her a book she had found. She was holding a yearbook from when Y/n was in primary school.

"Bring this! If you see Chan, show him! He was so adorable!" Her mom said with a bright smile.
"Hey, what about me?!" Y/n joked.
She then put the yearbook into her suitcase.

It's 8:30 am and it's been 2 hours since the plane started flying.

It's going to be a long day today...

She wasn't a big fan of flying because she's not comfortable just sitting in a chair for hours. This was definitely the longest flight she's ever been on but she grained it in her mind that it would be worth it.

9 hours later, she is finally settled in, in Korea. The flight was 9 hours long but it took another 2 hours to completely settle in at her new home. She lives in an apartment in Seoul. Luckily, Australia is an hour after Korea's time so the time difference isn't bad.

She was on her phone and she saw a Stray Kids post and it reminded her as to why before she saw Chan's contact on her phone.

I am living in Korea now. I forgot to tell Chan before!

That's when she pulled up her messages and texted him and told him that she officially moved to Korea! She felt so anxious and excited to tell him that she finally moved! She knew it might take a while for him to answer but she didn't mind because she was just excited to tell him the news. He knew about how she wanted to come here so she hopes that he's excited too.