New phase!!

Hello everyone...how are you all?? Hope safe and sound during this Corona time. Stay safe ...stay home guys .

First of all a request  And then further continue with new chapter
Hehe yes a request to all my dear readers and friends. I am working on two different topics , not love stories though.

I am working on Depression topic and one my own recipe book.
I would love to share both with you guys only if I get your approval and support.

How ??

You guys just have to comment below that you want me to bring both the book on wattpad platform. I need lots and lots of comments .
So, guys what are you waiting for post your comments  ..your view.
And feedback and if any one want to share any story on Depression plz DM me .
And also  if anyone is interested in sharing their recipe plz DM me I will post one chapter on them as a Guest's recipes with you profile name .

Now it's time to meet our sweet Mira and arrogant Aarav...yaa let's the chapter begin ...New phase .

✍🏻

"What's going on Aarav why this change of behaviour?" She asked .

"We were done with this question," he said .

"No."

"I too asked you something," he walked to her and pulled her against his chest," which Aarav do you like, the one who is standing infront of you or the one who never returned your hugs," he asked his hand slightly moving up and down her sides.

Samaira leaned against his touch , suddenly her mobile beeped, she pushed him back and checked the message .

Red: I miss that night miss, do you miss me miss .

Aarav stood shocked, to see the change of mood of his girl, from soft to confuse to anger.

Samaira was confused what to write back to this red alert person. She is tired now with this Raj. Why he is doing all this now , she thought. She took a deep breath and then she  deleted the message and then her eyes moved to Aarav who was looking at her in shock and confusion.

To her shock Aarav walked to her and stood infront of her, he slowly brushed her hair away from her face  and slowly he took her mobile and kept it on her desk.

The gesture was intimate, his eyes were on her lips.

Samaria gulped hard, "Umm...," she mumbled making Aarav to drew his gaze up. He was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her skin. Urgh again butterflies Samaira stepped back and looked up at him .

"What's the matter Mira?" he took one step towards her .

"Nothing ," she said looking down at the floor.

"I don't believe you," he said taking one more steps towards her.

Samaira didn't moved she just stood there boldly but her heart was pounding like butterflies fluttering their wings with happiness, "Yes ...you are the reason you are making me drizzy with your behaviour," she said.

"No... why this worry line on your forehead,"  Aarav now stood at same place his eyes on his Mira.

"You are the reason...said na," she spoke without hesitation. But from inside she only know what's the matter, "Are you doped or something Aarav," she asked, laughing from inside at her own nonsense question.