Cozy

Chapter 8

Still, josh's pov

When I wake up I see brown. What? I pull my face away from it to see its Oliver's hair. It's everything. His warm body is against mine and it reminds me of the times Abigail layed next to me. He's warmer than her and he's not all sweaty like how she gets.

He pulls away slowly and looks at me halfway before his eyes droop closed. He tries to open them but they shut as soon as they open. His lips part as he falls asleep again. "Oli-" I start but he flinches awake and looks surprised to see me.

"Why are you touching me!?" He rushes out looking frantic.

"Oh- I'm so sorry-" say trying to scramble out of his bed but he grabs me and pulls me back.

"Don't go," he whispers.

I look at him to see he's got his hair in his face so I can't see his eyes. I lay back down and he puts his head on my shoulder.  It's very weird that this scary guy is being so... needy.

It makes me feel needed so I'm not going to ruin it by thinking of him as a scary dangerous guy. "Sorry for stealing your blankets..." he says softly. His apology was so unexpected to me. Why would he steal it if he was sorry? And does he actually feel bad about it?

Abigail never apologized to me.

"It's fine but what did you do to them?" I ask ruining the mood because it makes him get up. He looks mad as he storms out of the room.

I fuck up everything, don't I?   

-

Oliver sleeps on the floor by the couch as I eat breakfast. When I go into the living quarters he senses me and goes to the art room, probably to sleep on a bean bag.

The purple-haired guy bounces over and sits way to close to me as I sit on the couch with a book in my hand. I was going to read, if I wanted to talk to someone I'd go to Oliver, not this freak. They are all freaks but Oliver is better company. Well... Kinda.

"Hi! Oh- you cut your wrist!" He says trying to grab my wrist. Heads turn to look at us. I pull my arm away and get up so he's not leaning over me with his creepy ass smile. "Why'd ya do that? Do you hate yourself? Is it because you are fat?" His words surprise me. I thought maybe it was just in my head, that I wasn't really fat. But he can see it...

I'm fat.

My lips feel chapped and my throat is hot. How do I respond? "Awsten," the brown-haired boy with blue eyes says making the purple hair roll his different color eyes. He looks me up and down before smirking.

"He's going to use you, " he says before leaving me. The weird guy goes to a girl- no- that's a guy- well, he sits next to them and starts talking to them happily. The guy who called his name smiles at me before leaving the room.

How did I get myself here? How could I be so stupid? I should have fought kellin more. I could have said no and left his house. But I signed a paper that keeps me here until they think I'm not going to kill myself when I get out.

Chatter can be heard but it's all white noise to me. My heart hurts and it's beating too fast and hard. Did Abigail break up with me because I'm fat? Is that the big reason?

She has told me to lose weight a lot...

I miss her so much.

There is a buzzing feeling in my head and stomach making my body sweat. My eyes unfocus for a moment and then I focus on everything. I'm trapped here. These people are crazy- oh- I'm crazy.