Words Can't Express His Beauty

Why do the first few chapters have 20 votes but the rest have 9? Please vote ❤

Chapter 18

Josh's pov

The house is quiet like usual but it's strange to know I'm not alone. This situation is weird, I don't know what to do with him. Oli has already tried to take a knife. Like... He probably was planning on hurting himself with it. I stopped him but I can't be with him every second of him being here.

I don't want to see him hurt. When he gets out of the bath I'm going to try to understand him. Get to know him so maybe I can trust him not to hurt himself. This is so stressful. Am I suppose to hide all my sharp objects? That would be impossible, plus he could just go to the store and buy something sharp.

He walks so lightly I never here him walk in so when he sits down next to me I almost jump but I reframe from doing that again. He's scared me a few times today and it's only the first day he's here.

I look at him in the face but then realize he has different clothes on so my eyes travel down and my eyes widen. He. Is. Wearing. A. Skirt! It goes to right above his knees and his leggings- stockings- I have no clue what they are cover his legs. I wonder if they are thigh highs... That would be hot- I mean...

My face gets hot so I look back up embarrassed that I just checked him out. His hair is wet and curly making it look really cute. "Oh! The pizza, " I say getting up from the couch and going to get the pizza and two plates.

When I get back he's messing with his skirt and I see they stop right where his skirt stops. Thigh-highs. There a guy wearing a skirt and thigh-highs on my couch.

"Here you go, " I say as I give him the plate with two slices on it. He takes it and puts it on the coffee table. He needs to eat... I sit next to him and remember how I got him to eat before. "I'll feed you if you don't feed yourself, " I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"You say that like I don't enjoy you feeding me, " he says and winks. What? I swallow hard and pick out a slice. What does he mean he 'enjoys' it?

I put the pizza up and he faces me and opens his mouth. I then start feeding him but halfway through he pulls away. "I ate, now you eat, " he says. I guess I can't force him to eat a lot.

I put down his slice and sigh. I already ate a slice and I'll eat one later but right now I'm just worried. "Why don't you eat?" I ask and he frowns.

"Well, you wouldn't eat either if every time you did you got nauseous, " he snaps looking slightly upset. He sighs and rubs his face.

"Food is yummy, if I could eat I would, " he says and I nod. I trust him.

"Um, what about what happened earlier? Are you going to be trying to hurt yourself all the time?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, I won't kill myself in your house, " he says and then looks over at the tv that I haven't turned on. He watches the blank screen for a moment and then looks at me because im still looking at him. How do I respond to that? Does that indicate he's planning on killing himself?

He then lays down on the couch and uses my lap as a pillow. He then closes his eyes and goes to sleep on me. I'd rather him sleeping than hurting himself so I don't say anything.

-

As I'm falling asleep Oli sits up abruptly gasping and looking around. "It's okay, " I say and he flinches and looks at me with relief. He then crawls more into my lap and puts his cheek on my collarbone.

I grab his hips so he doesn't sit on my hands. "Is it still Friday?" He asks faintly.

"Yeah but its night time, you've been asleep for a while, " I tell him. My hands go down and I rest them on his thighs but he takes a shaky breath.