pizza

Please vote and comment

Chapter 24?

Oli's pov in the past

Ringing in my brain makes me groan. The pounding headache I have causes me to whine. What's wrong with me? When I open my eyes I cover my eyes and keep them shut. Why is it so bright?

"Oli-"

"Shut the fuck up mate, " I hiss because he is to loud. My own voice is too loud. My head spins and I feel intoxicated. Wait? Why is Mitch here?

I force my eyes open and look at Mitch who is way to close to me in bed. I sit up when I see he doesn't have a shirt on and from the looks of it no clothes either. What the fuck. The blanket falls off my chest and cold air touches me. "What the fuck!" I say seeing that I'm wearing nothing.

Mitch rolls his eyes.

What?

Why am I in his bed? When I move I feel a dull pain in my- "I'm going to my friends house, " he says getting up. I stare at him for answers but he just gets up and I see he is naked. He's my friend?

Did we have sex?

I'm a virgin- or I was one...

I feel out of it and hurt. My brain feels off like the drugs are still in my system. Drugs. Oh. Pieces of last night come back. Me and Mitch went to some party and him and his friends were doing drugs and asked me if I wanted some. I said no but ended up drinking. Mitch asked again and ended up getting me to do it.

I don't even remember anything else. Mitch goes to his bathroom so I get out of his bed and put on my clothes that are scattered on his floor. Quickly I leave his room and go to mine.

Fuck fuck fuck

I lock my door and slide down it. My ass hurts and I feel used. That wasn't supposed to happen. Mitch is my best friend, not someone who would use me. He's 25, he is like a uncle or something to me. Someone I can trust and would never think of doing something sexual with.

Fuck I'm 15, I didn't want to lose my virginity yet. Tears fall from my eyes as I hug myself. I'm a fucking idiot. This is my fault. I'll apologize to Mitch and we can go back to being friends. I don't even remember it so maybe it didn't happen. What if I'm just hallucinating this? I really just woke up in his bed clothed and thought I was naked.

That would make more sense. Mitch wouldn't hurt me like that. God, I'm so silly.

-

Normal time

-

"Hey, I made dinner, " josh says as he comes in my room. I open my eyes to see he's wearing an apron that's covered in flower. White dust is on his forehead and cheek making him look even more adorable.

With a yawn I sit up and rub my face. I've been sleeping all day and slept all night yet I still feel tired. I stand up and my oversized shirt falls back in place, coming my thighs now. "Do I have to eat?" I whine.

"Yeah, and I missed you so I want you to come eat with me, " he says making me feel a little more alive. I follow him to the dining room where he has the food ready. I sit at my chair and look at the pizza. The home made pizza.

He takes off his apron and wipes the flower off of his face. "I looks good, " I say and he sits down.

"Thank you, it's my first time making pizza so hopefully it tastes good too, " he says.

"He knows." A voice whispers.

I look at josh who is eating and then look around a little. He as I josh? He doesn't know.