Its Harder Breathing Next Yo You

Chapter 22

Josh's pov

When I get home from work I'm ready to play Minecraft with Oli. It's been almost a year since I played and I never got to play because Abigail hates video games but I don't think it will be too hard to get back in the grove. The house is dark like normal, Oli refuses to turn on any lights except for the bathroom and his room.

The past week that he's lived here I can tell he's used to keeping to himself and being as least wasteful as he can be. He's not in the living room or dining room so I go to his room and knock on the door. "Wait, " he says quickly. He usually has the door cracked.

There's some shuffling and then the door clicks as he unlocks it. The door opens up revealing Oli. My jaw almost falls off as I see him. He looks hot. Really, really hot. For a moment I'm blatantly staring at his outfit.

The black short skirt is right on his top but is flowy past his waist. It has a choker attached to it in an odd way but it looks super good on him. His shoulders are free from the short sleeves because they rest on his upper arms.

His scars are on display but I don't really look at them as I drool over everything from his collarbones to his platform shoes. Now he's as tall as me. As I make a fool out of myself he starts getting shy. He crosses his arms making me look up at his face to see he's blushing.

"Fuck, " I swear as I see he did his make up. His winged eye line is pure back and completely on point. He even has purple and black lipstick. The shimmering silver makes up highlights his perfect sharp features. Wait did I just swear out loud?

His hear is brushed and wavey for the first time. "You are beautiful, " the words leave my mouth undoubtedly sounding pathetic. He is like a god.

He smiles nervously and bites his bottom lip. I want to kiss him. Fuck he's gorgeous. "Joshhh!" I look up from his lips to his eyes. "I said: let's play Minecraft, " he says and I realize I'm being an idiot for just staring at him for so long.

Is it hot in here?

"Yes, Minecraft. Let's play Minecraft, " I say and I grab his hand for some reason and lead him out if his room like he's a Princess. Fuck he's hot. Did he put a love spell over me?

He giggles at my weirdness but doesn't show any signs of me making him uncomfortable. Only a little shy but I was staring at him so I don't blame him. We go to the living room and I sit down on the couch and grab a remote.

Oli almost kills me by going to the tv and bending down to get a remote. My eyes go to his ass and I feel like a pervert. How is he so how and why am I just now realizing it so much? I knew he was breathtaking before but... He just looks so good right now.

Him bending down is one thing but he makes everything worse (better?) When he sits down. He doesn't sit next to me. No. He sits on my lap. Confused and flustered I freeze. What is he doing??

He leans back and melts on me so I wrap my hands around his waist and hold my controller in his lap. His head is to the next left so I can see the tv perfectly. "Comfy?" I ask and he looks at me and smirks.

"Very, " he says and turns on the tv.

I put Minecraft on and start a new world. "Have you played before?" I ask.

"No, I use to play Mario with Tom but... No. Video games aren't my specialty, " he says. Is Tom his brother's name? I would ask but bringing up his brother seemed to upset him so I won't, not yet. We can have fun tonight and try not to bring up sad topics.

"Minecraft is pretty easy, " I say as we spawn in a forest next to some grass fields. Perfect.

"Ahhhh! Oh, never mind. That's you, " he says as he punches me in the game.