Beach fun

Please comment

Chapter 25?

Oli's pov

Warm liquid slides down my arm down to my fingertips before dripping off. My arm is numb from the cuts but I'm smart enough not to cut too deep.

Not because I don't want to die, but because I don't want josh to find my body in his bathroom. Blood keeps dripping on his white tile floor but that doesn't matter. I'll clean it up before I leave.

I'm not proud of what I do. I hate that im like this. That's why I'm going to stop...

I'll never hurt myself again after today.

When I stand up my vision blurs and I grab the sink counter to steady myself. For about a minute I have my eyes closed thinking about how I got here. Not here as in the bathroom but here as in cutting myself and going through all this shit.

Being miserable was expecting. I am schizophrenic, of course, life was going to be hard. Most people who have schizophrenia don't realize it until late teens or early adulthood. But for me? I started when I was a kid. It fucked me up. A small sigh leaves my lips as my eyes scan the floor. Blood drops are all over his floor.

Feeling guilty I look up to see my reflection. He- I mean me- I'm in the mirror but I have a smile plastered on my face. My hand goes to my lips but I feel that my lips are in a slight frown. I don't like my reflection. It makes my heart beat faster and the hair on my arms stand.

My reflection looks at the door smiling wider. I look at the door and when the door opens I feel my soul leave my body. My chest tightens and I gasp in horror and try to back up but slip on my blood and fall on my ass.

Josh looks shocked to see me and tries to help me up but sees I look horrified. I cover my mouth and check the mirror to see it's normal. "Oh.." He says seeing my bloody hand and the floor. I have sleeves on and there rolled down because I wasn't planning on cleaning or fixing my arm.

"Oli.." He says kneeling down.

I feel relieved he's the one who walked in on me. I thought it was going to be a monster, Me, or maybe a demon. "I-i-m fine. You just scared me, " I say getting up. He gets but too but hugs me. I'm not upset he doesn't need to hug me. I hug back and sigh yet again.

"You're not okay, let me see your arms, " he says so I push him away.

"I'm fine, learn how to fucking knock, " I say with venom in my voice. His mouth opens but he freezes. He doesn't know what to say. That gives me the upper hand. "Get out I need to clean this, " I hiss and he looks at my hand that has blood dripping from it. "Out!" I yell and he gives me a worried look but backs out.

"I want to help, " he whispers with a shaky voice.

"Help me tomorrow night, I'm going to hang out with my brother and see if he'll let me stay with him. I get no privacy here, " I say forcefully.

Josh's eyes flash with hurt but I don't back down. He's getting too invested in my life. He likes me, I need to stop it before he falls in love with me. As soon as he's past the tiles and onto the carpet I slam the door in his face. It shuts loudly and makes me flinch.

Everything goes quiet and I close my eyes and put my forehead to the door. Doors slamming always makes me go back in time to when I lived with my dad. He slammed doors in my face all the time. Once I tried to stop him by grabbing the door but that didn't stop him from shutting it.

I look at my hand and see my broken fingers. Fuck was I holding the door wrong!? I blink but then my hand is normal. Fucking shit. Stressed, I run my hands through my hair getting blood in my curly brown hair.