A Word From The Author

Hello to all people who have opened my story. Thank you for taking the time tor read a new and budding story on Wattpad. This story is also on Fanfiction.net, and yes, I am the author of this story.

As it is going to become obvious, this is a Fairy Tail AU Divergence story, where one event changes the whole course of the story. It may appear to have no specific divergence point, but it has one. You know the attack where Natsu was killed? After which Zeref resurrects him? Yeah? Well, in my story, Natsu doesn't die. Is that the actual divergence point? Oh, no. That, ladies and gentlemen, could possibly be called a spoiler, which would damage my chances in the Wattys 2020, which I am trying for. Basically, Natsu ain't a demon.

Now, onto the rating. This story has no explicit sexual scenes, which are more colloquially called "lemons". However, it has themes of abuse and rape. I have not ranked it Mature, because it doesn't have suicidal or self harming, or sexual scenes. However, if anybody reads, it is at your own risk.

This book will be updated as fast as I can. 

Understood all that? Good. If anyone has any questions, comment it  here.

Thank you again for opening this book.

If you like this chapter, please Vote, Comment and Follow.

https://discord.gg/Qq6WNER This is the discord server for my book. Join it if you want to discuss the book, or want to ask whether I'm alive.