Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Only you

Instead of going home. I go straight to our safe place expecting that Gray would come. Kahit naman hindi ko siguro sabihin alam niya naman siguro saan ako pwedeng hanapin. Yun ay kung pupunta siya sa'kin instead of Sheena. If not then it's fine... I understand it. I just had to text it para mabawasan yung selos ko. Can you blame me? Sheena was his ex and we're not even together syempre matatakot ako na baka tumigil siya sa'kin at bumalik kay Sheena.

Ito na ba yung sinasabi sa'kin nila Raffy na sana hindi na ako nagpaligaw kasi mahal ko naman. Edi sana may karapatan ako na magselos talaga kasi akin siya. Iniisip ko pa lang na susuko siya sa'kin parang ang hirap. Am I breaking myself again? Pero sabi ko I'm willing to break myself as long as he's the reason.

"Why are you jealous Zaira, you have no right!" I scream and tears came out in my eyes and I don't bother wiping it. I'm alone by the way.

Or not....

"Zairene!" I look back at him and he look so shock to see me crying.

"Why? What happened? I go to your house and your condo but you're not there." he's wiping my tears now but it continue falling. Fuck... Pagdating nga sa kanya mahina ako. Siya lang ang kayang kalabanin o tanggalin ang tapang na meron ako.

"Kaya ba natagalan ka? O dahil pinuntahan mo pa si Sheena sa hospital?" I ask. And he look so confused that I know.

"As soon you send me that message Zairene, tumakbo na agad ako para mahanap ka. I didn't even have a chance to see Sheena because of your text." he explain to me but I just look at him seriously. "And how did you know that smSheena is in the hospital?"

"I was there." I simply answered. "I was the one who saw her when she passed out." And I remove his hands that's on my cheeks and I look back to him.

"And you saw me? Why didn't you call me?"

"Yeah, dapat pala tinawagan kita at sinabi ko na nag passed out si Sheena. I'm sorry, I didn't think of that." I'm trying hard not to sound bitter nor jealous.

"No, You should call me when you see me in the hospital." Fuck. Why am I like this... I'm just fucking jealous.

"Parang nagmamadali ka kasi kaya hindi na kita tinawag. You look so worried." and I remember his face earlier. He look so serious and worried. That's why I get fucking jealous. Can you blame me. It's his first. Kahit sabihin pa na ako naman talaga ang minahal niya iba pa din dahil nakasama niya pa din si Sheena nang mga panahon na wala ako sa buhay niya.

"Seriously, Zairene what's the problem?" he ask me and make look at him. I'm avoiding his eyes but he held my chin and that makes our eyes met. "Why are you being like this? What's the problem did I do something wrong?" Umiling lang ako sa kanya.

"Then, what is it?" he look so worried now. "You are crying earlier. You will not cry like that if that's nothing." he knows me already very well. I cried because of you. You made me jealous.

"Because I thought you will choose Sheena, instead of me." I said that sound like a whisper but I don't want to tell him that I'm jealous because that will really give him an idea that I love him but it's already obvious. I saw him smile and he touch my cheeks.

"It's always you. I will choose only you. My Zairene." and he kiss my forehead and that makes me close my eyes.

"Only me?" I ask him after he kiss my forehead.

"Only you..." And there he smile again. That's why I can't stop myself. I go closer to him and kiss him. At first he didn't response but he held my waist for me to get closer to him and his other hand are on the back of my neck and I put both of my hands on his.