Epilogue

Listen to this while reading the Epilogue. This is the end of my Love Me Then journey I hope you learn something on this story.. Expect an error or typos sorry not perfect. 

Epilogue 

Happy Ending 

"Gray, Don't hate her." Nanghihinang sabi ni Sheena, Kakatapos niya lang sabihin sa'kin lahat. That she talk to Zaira and beg. Ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng lakas ng loob na pakinggan siya. 

Zaira is like that, She's kind and soft. That's why no wonder she did that. She hurt me for Sheena. She choose to hurt me instead of saying no to Sheena. Kaya pinanindigan ko ang ginawa niya. I stay with Sheena until she close her eyes but before she close her eyes she tell me something. 

"I'm sorry if your safe place need to leave you, for me." 

It's painful to see her lying in the coffin. I actually thank Zairene for what she did I realize Sheena's worth to me. But I still love Zaira. Nothing change but I feel sorry for Sheena. Wala siyang ibang ginawa kung hindi mahalin lang ako. She always show me love. While me I chose to hurt her and be with Zaira. She is not the selfish one. I am... I'm selfish that I chose to be with Zaira and leave her like that. I feel sorry. 

"She look at peace." I know that she's here but I don't want to look at her. But I can't.. I badly want to ask her something. I know that this is not the right time to ask but I need to do it. I need to know. 

"Did you regret you decision?" I ask coldly. 

"No, never. Looking at her now I would never regret it." after saying it I saw a tears escape from her eyes. I badly want to wipe it but I stop myself and look at her with full of anger, Angry for leaving me. For telling me that he don't love me. 

I told her I also don't regret that she broke up with me and she tell me that she don't love me. But I know deep inside I don't meant it. I still love her even if she tell me that she don't love me. 

Sabi ko kakayanin ko nga sabihin din sa kanya yung mga salitang yun pag balik niya. But I can't... I love her. I still do. Seeing her crying is breaking my heart. But I'm stopping myself kasi naalala ko yung sinabi niya. That he don't love me. 

Sheena left a video. I watch him saying thank you and sorry to me and to Zairene. I know Zairene is crying while watching that video but I refuse to look at her and just focus watching Sheena. But while watching that video lalo ko lang minahal si Zairene. All Sheena's words. You can see how kind and understanding she is and that made me fall in love with her again and again. Sheena always telling me na hindi totoong hindi ako mahal ni Zairene pero isa lang ang sinasabi ko. 

"Hindi niya nga daw ako mahal." 

Paulit-ulit yun ang sinasabi ko kay Sheena every time Sheena will tell me that Zaira loves me. Nanggaling na mismo kay Zairene so I need to believe her words. I thought my eyes are focus on the TV where Sheena's video is playing but Sheena said something that made me look at her. 

"Naalala ko pa yung sinabi mo sa'kin last time we met. You don't look like an angel to me that time because you look scary. Sabi mo noon di'ba lumaban ako because I already have him. I tried Zaira but I really can't now and I'm sorry. Parang sinayang ko yung sinakripisyo mo. Sabi mo babalik ka at babawiin siya sa'kin dahil pinapahiram mo lang siya but you don't have to Zaira. Because from the beginning he's yours. Be true to yourself now Zaira." I just watch her while listening to what Sheena is saying. She's crying so hard. 

I thought that would be the last time I will saw her cry so hard but I saw her crying hard again while reading Sheena's letter she also left one for me and I read it.