Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Save

"Gray, your Dad," my mom was crying on the other line. I don't what is happening. My mom called me crying and I don't know why. "May anak sa labas ang Daddy mo Gray. You have a sister."

"Just what the fuck bro? Gaano na kadami nainom mo?" Casper ask ng makarating na siya dito. I actually call him.

Fuck this life. Why did he do that? All my life my Dad is my role model but after what he did. I regret that I want to be like him. It pains me hearing my mom crying on the other line. I'm miles away from her and I can't comfort her. Why am I even here? Bakit nga ba mas pinili kong pumunta dito. Of course to please my father. And now I hate it.

Fuck I have a sister at ang matindi pa my Mom is not the mother, it was not.

"Bro, that's enough I'm telling you." natawa na lang ako sa ginagawa ni Casper. Then I remember hindi niya nga pala alam.

"You want to hear a surprise Casper?" I ask and get the beer that was in front of me.

"What?"

"I have a freaking sister." I laugh sarcastically. Shock is evident on his face. Yeah, that was a shocking news. Even me hindi ko din naisip na mangyayari yun.

Since I was a child tiningala ko na talaga si Daddy. I always want to be like him. Kaya nga pumayag ako na lumipad dito sa New York to study like my Dad wanted. Now dapat pala hindi na lang ako nakinig sa kanya. I should've stay there with my Mom. By just thinking how miserable my mom is pains me.

Can someone save me from this?

Hindi ko na hinayaan pang may masabi pa si Casper at umalis na ako dun sa bar. He call me pero hindi ko na siya pinansin. I was just driving. I don't know where to go. I saw a park so I just stop there. I'm thankful that I'm just tipsy not drunk at nakapag drive pa ako without getting into an accident.

I sat on one of the bench there and just think if I'm gonna go home and be there with my Mom or just stay here instead for me not to see my Dad. I receive a message I look at it and It's my mom.

From: Mom

Your dad will take her daughter here at our house.

Parang gusto kong ibato yung cellphone ko sa nabasa ko fuck it. My Dad was torturing my mom. Bakit niya dadalhin yung anak niya sa labas sa mismong bahay namin kung saan nakatira ng asawa niya. What kind of mind does he have? Ibabato ko na sana yung cellphone ko but someone stop me.

"That will not take away your problem young man." the old lady said at naupo na sa tabi ko.

She talk to me about her life about her grandchildren and her favorite one. Nakinig lang ako sa kanya because that is helping me to forget what is happening on my life now.

"You know what, my grandaughter Zaizai love to watch sunrise and sunset. It's making her alive. And I always tell her that the meaning of it is a new beginning and an ending. Oh, I miss my Zaizai." she said and wipe her tears but she's smiling. I become curious because of her stories. Who is that Zaizai then?

"And if you see her smile, I'm sure you will have another reason to live. Her smile can save you I'm sure of that."

And because of that old woman said I become curious who is that girl. I didn't even have a chance to ask her about her name because her driver came. Now I have another one to think of.

Does that girl's smile will save me? She said that her grandaughter's smile save her before. That will really help me? Wala na akong ibang ginawa kung hindi mag bar na lang ng mag bar luckily maayos pa din naman pag-aaral ko.