1) The Present is Mine

Author's note:

Hello guys and Potterheads.
A Harry Potter world maniac here. Thank you for putting your time on reading this.

I grew up watching the series over and over even now that I'm an almost adult. And well I decided why not writing something I'd been dying to since I was a teenager now that we're all trapped at our homes?

Btw: Big F to the dear CoronaVirus

So here's a fanfic I really hope you enjoy if you like Draco Malfoy as much I do and not just because of his looks (that counts too I admit ;) but more importantly because he is a mess many can relate to as well as he struggles and fails like again many of us do.

___________________________________________

Adelina's Pov

Dark arts. Now this was something to look forward to.

Rather than the original subject Defense against the dark Arts the second part itself seemed more interesting. Intriguing per se. At least for me.

Not that I enjoyed making people suffer and had some deep dark fantasy but moreover the power it brought. It was way better to know and see the horizons of evil than to just scare away from it and set limitations.

And the bests to defense against it and defeat it would be the ones to know darkness the best.

Ugh summer sweats.

I threw away the blanket because I could start feeling my foot warming up then looked for the other subjects written in the Guideline to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry book chapter 3 : A summary of Magical education courses.

God I was the happiest I've ever been since a few hours ago. It was a dream I restlessly wanted to turn eleven and see come true.

After all it was what kept me from dying inside like my family.

A winning ticket to get out of here.
Not that my parents were abusive or anything but things were always the same at my home.

A mother that truly loved me but not really happy about it enough to show me.

A father that never really loved me but never actually hated or hurt me either. Unless on a couple of occasions when I acted as he displeased which was alot.

And both parents were depressingly strange in their own way.
Mum always feared using her magic.
Father always despised the idea of me ending up like her.

Everything was just ..... boring and it felt like a cage. No real fun, No adventure, No excitement. Nothing really to enjoy... at least nothing Real.
Only monotony. Tedium.
This was not how I would've liked to live untill I end up in a box feets underneath the ground.

A list of required items fell out of the envelope when I got out of my bed, But was ignored anyway.
I already knew what I had to buy since I was six.