24)The Caged Slytherin

A/N: Hey guys. I'm sorry for being slightly late to update. I'm a bit sick so. Hope you enjoy this rather long chapter though!

Thank you for all your support btw. I love you guys.❤️

_____________________________________________

Voldemort

The incarnation of your electrical Power Point on the wall in the form of an evil bleached snake.

_____________________________________________

Draco's Pov

"What...what do you mean she's dropped out?! That's impossible!" I mumbled as I watched Snape's emotionless face get a faint shade of gloom which only intensified my foul mood.

"Please escort Potter out of here, professor. I'll handle Mr Malfoy." He told McGonagall and she did ashe said, walking the gloom Potter out of the corridor. 

"And you, follow me. This is not the place to discuss such matters." 

I don't bloody care! but Snape was already walking away, so I had to reluctantly follow him.

All kinds of horrible thoughts crossed my mind relentlessly as I walked through the castle. When we finally got inside his office, my patience reduced to ashes.

"Ada's dropped out?! It doesn't make any sense! Ada would never do that!" 

"That's right. She wouldn't. Not willingly." Coldly he replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked confused.

"Her father has decided that it's in his interest to make that decision for her. And since she is an underage witch his saying is absolute." 

My eyes widened at the newfound information. No.

"And where is Ada now?"

Snape didn't say anything but I already knew the answer even if his dark icy eyes didn't tell everything.

That was even worse than what I'd thought. Ada was traumatized by that man and his house. And for good reason.

I could never forget how miserable and broken she was in first term this year.

"I'd rather die than go back to that hell of a house or be Alfred's torture puppy." Once she told me.

"You have to do something! You helped her the last time didn't you?! Ada didn't tell me how but she said it was you who saved her from there!"

"I'm afraid this time it's not in my power to do something like that Draco."