26) Flying from the cage

A/N: Hey! I hope all of you are doing fine. Sorry for the late update guys. Tough week. So here's two LOng chapters to compensate.

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
_____________________________________________

Anyone can be a monster
You just have to give them enough reason to be
~~~~~~

Draco's Pov

"Just slip it all in his shampoo bottle Freddie."

"Right on it George. You got Colin's camera?"

"Yep. Ready to capture the magnificent memory of Sirius Bald after tonight. I really hope it works. Sirius is the best candidate for this potion. Aside from Ada." The redhead beamed with mischief as he put back the bottle in the bathroom after slipping some suspicious shit in it.

I only glared at the mention of her name. Touch her hair and you're dead.

"I'm just wondering if his dog form will also be bald. You know, Like Furless." His twin mused.

"Then he'd be a naked dog and that, my brother, we do not want captured in our memories. He's cutely scary enough being all fluffy."

The idiots. Do they ever stop messing around?

"This is ridiculous." Waving my wand, I growled as I drew vague silver lines in the air.

This house is so damn creepy. How long has it been abandoned?!

"That's the eleventh time you said that, twitching ferret. You know no other words?" One of them said.

"I wasn't talking to you, weasel." I spat annoyed. Associating with blood traitors. I've hit rock bottom.

"Stop being so pouty lover fluff. Nobody likes a wrinkled ferret. besides, Ada will be back soon so don't be a bundle of nerves." The one that irritated me more for certain reasons said.

"We both know I'm not the only bundle of nerves here." I smirked, as I kept playing with the wand and watched his expression.

Don't play dumb with me. You like her, don't you?
The cold look in my eyes shouted those words.

I don't think Ada knew what this clown felt for her but these goddamn Gryffindors always got what they wanted.
Glory, favour, fun, house cup, Quidditch cup and everything else, making my school days a living hell alongside them but the fact that Ada was mine and she wanted to be mine, just made me feel less defeated in Hogwarts.

Just get the hell back already, idiot. It's been long enough.

|
|
|

Third Pov

A popping sound followed by a cracking echoed in the air of the forest as two men appeared in the woods. Sirius threw a look of dismay at the dark grounds before him.

"This place still gives me the creeps." He muttered darkly, his eyes wandering reluctantly on the tall trees surrounding an enormous manor.

"Sixteen years now, is it?" Remus tried to sneak a look behind the ash tree at the mansion.