28) Living At Black's Mansion

A/N: Hello all of you! I know I'm late for the update but life's been a little harsh recently and writing stuff is hard when depression is shoving its foot up your ass😐😂 So if it's not funny forgive me.

Anyway I'm sorry and good news is I'll be Definitely faster with the chapters to come. here's a long chapter a compensation and again, truly sorry.

Love/respect
Aryana

_____________________________________________

The pain of the past, the fear of the future, only ruins the simplicity of the present

Adelina's Pov

The cold blood creeping towards me on the ground was rather a retching sight, but not more than the repulsive smell of it messing with my breathing.

"You don't enjoy the smell but you enjoyed the show, didn't you?" A devious voice somewhere in the back of my mind sneered.

"So what if I did?" Watching Alfred like that reminded me of how weak I used to seem in front of him. I did enjoy it.

"Do you regret it?"

"No.Why would I regret it? He was a monster."

"And so are you."

"Maybe I am but I don't care so just shut up." Looking around at that blasted dark room only made my breathing even harder.

"You don't care being this?"
It seemed as if the voice flew out of my head and took shape right before me. And I saw myself, just the way I was in that moment. Eyes cold, hands bloodied and the wand still in my hand.

"So what makes you different really? Murder is that easy to you just like it was to him."

I could deal with being a monster but being like Alfred, that I couldn't bear in a million years.

"I said I don't care!"
I shouted irritated as I swished my wand at the girl before me

"Then you're no better than they are." was all I heard before suddenly I found myself sitting straight on a bed, panting and sweating like crazy, wondering where I was and then I remembered.

You're not there anymore idiot. Just some ridiculous guilt dream, Ada. Dramatic unicorn.

"Nightmare?" My head whipped around to see Sirius Black standing beside the bed, tall and indifferent, but I couldn't really say anything, trying my best to steady my breathing and clear my numb mind.