22) Dating a Ferret and Meeting a Dog

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
_____________________________________________

Sirius Black

Not your everyday doggy you may want to take to a dog park for a walk or pet lovingly. Unless you plan on becoming his next meal. Which I almost did.

_____________________________________________

Adelina's pov

I can't say that day in the rain was the best day of myself. Because it was cold, we were all muddy and rain-drowned and worse than that, there were audience around and worst of all, we had clothes on.

You always have clothes on, Tarzan wannabe!

I did have a pretty great week after that. What I did not really enjoy was Umbitch giving me detentions for my rudeness or rather opposition to her class and the whole school knowing about Draco and I now. No I didn't just dislike it, I loathed it.

The idea of flaunting my relationship in public disgusted me so I never kissed or even held his hand after the quidditch match but still that one kiss did it. Murder glares from many Slytherin girls, judgy eyes of Gryffindors and an inaudible disgusted aura around the trio whenever they saw me. All which I ignored of course. They could just kiss my tiny or maybe fat posterior.

"Now we should add just a little more of Valerian root, Ville." I sniffed the vapour rising from the cauldron.

"Thanks." Neville muttered, going back to stirring the potion in front of him. I think out of everyone around, Neville was stunned the most.

"Is me dating Draco that shocking?" I murmured when Snape turned his back on us.

"Well... To be honest yes. It just.... Why Malfoy? He's mean, Ada." Neville made out the words baffled as he tried his best not to sound rude.

I couldn't blame him though. Draco and his cronies, especially Pansy, bullied Neville a lot through out these years. Though Draco didn't really have any interest in bullying him anymore lately.

"Can't argue with that. But as mean as he is in other's eyes, Draco's done more than enough in my time of need to show he cares. That's all that matters to me. Besides, I'm a raging bitch so you should probably pity the poor lad." I smiled weakly as I turned to another page of the potions book.

Later, after getting to understand Draco and my surroundings better, I realized something. Categorizing people in good or evil just sounded ridiculous. Draco of all people, could never be evil and others couldn't see him as good. He was simply a human, a helpless teen, others found very convenient to judge.

|
|
|

As much as I wanted to avoid what awaited me in the weekend, it finally caught up to me.
Sunday morning, the day before the hearing, Reluctantly I woke up or rather just got out of bed because I couldn't really sleep at all.