8) Curiosity Got the Cat Dancing

Author's quick note: your Votes and comments and time on reading this is much appreciated guys ❤️
PS. It's a little longer than usual.
_____________________________________________

The Yule Ball

The only opportunity that comes up every four years for girls to unveil their shrouded beauty and gorgeous bodies under those dark robes or in my case, hidden pimples itching to pop out.

And of course the only time you can cry your eyes out in a gorgeous dress when your crush is maneuvering with a girl you probably hate and seem like a beautiful heartbroken Cinderella rather than a weeping monster.

______________________________________________

Adelina's Pov

"So, Who's the unlucky lad offering to take you to the ball? "

Malfoy asked me as we kept on walking towards the class, he had become strangely civil lately. At least tried to be. Professor Moody did work wonders on him. Nice little ferret.

"Is becoming nosy a side effect of Ferretism?"

"Ferret wha...Nevermind." He scowled shaking his head at the memory, making me chuckle amused.

"Huh No answer? Of course nobody would ask you." He snorted sardonically.

I wasn't one to get hurt easily but his statement actually hurt. Because he was right. Even though I never cared about these stuff I wondered now a bit. Was I that unlikable?

"Well I.."
I did not need anymore humiliation so I cut him off.

"Keep smirking pudding but Terence has asked me. You have fun spinning around with that tramp Pansy."

|
|

I'd never would've guessed one day I'll feel the pain of hot chilli practically rubbed right into my eyes. But there was no need to guess now because I did feel it. Literally.

"Bloody Merlin Get the hell out of my room! This isn't a love-shack!" I yelled with rage at them.

It was not a pretty scene. When I got into our dormitory, Pansy was pulling Malfoy by his tie as she kissed him on the bed and roaming her other hand on his chest. Hopefully they had clothes but still it was repulsive.

It physically hurt my eyes.

"Chill Farley. No need to get your feathers in a bunch." Pansy shrugged then got to her feet and didn't even try to fix her sloppy slutty looks.

I was gonna be blind and I was also gonna vomit.

"Malfoy get your stinking arse out of here and take your fourteen year old tramp with you before I hex you both!"

I roared and flushed in anger, ready to hex them both.
Malfoy put on his robe and arranged his hair, smirking nonchalantly.

"Somebody is ready to blow a gasket." Pansy scoffed at my expression.

"Get out!" I snapped as I shot a curse that missed her by an inch and she gasped sharply at that.

"Come on Draco. She's mad."

"Go, I'll be right behind you."
And Pansy did as she was told but not before giving the glare of resentment to me.

"I said both of you. Especially you Malfoy."

I was never this disgusted with him. Just when things were starting to get calm between us he had to ruin it.

"You might wanna get your jealousy under control Farley."