7) Ferrets are cute but bouncy

Adelina's Pov

I was the type of person that many called a night owl due to my major insomnia but if I ever got to sleep, it'd be one that's impossible from waking up, unless a meteor hit or something.

Like this morning that Hermione had to actually use a spell to wake me up.
The twins had me up the whole night giving ideas and asking if anything from the muggle world could help them improve their prank inventions.

We were supposed to meet a friend of Mr Weasley on the Stoatshead hill and it took all our breaths climbing the damn thing.

"Adelina, May I ask you something girl?" Mr Weasely who was staggering beside me now trying to climb the murdering hill, asked hesitantly.

"Of course sir."

"Please don't take this the wrong way dear I'm not a prejudicial wizard but yesterday you mentioned rather peculiar names of something from the muggle world. Are you perhaps a muggle-born just like our Hermione?"

I didn't know what to answer that wouldn't be revealing family status and at the same time won't make me sound shady or strange.

"No sir my parents have magic. But we live amongst muggles."

"Oh that's .... offbeat. It's not everyday you see wizards live beside muggles. Your whole life?"

"Yes."

"And your parents..." Hopefully I was saved when a voice called out Mr Weasley.

"Over here Arthur!"

"Amos!" And with that he left to shake hands with a bearded man, who almost looked the same age. followed by a figure behind him.

"Tired yet Ada?" Fred chirped beside me then, all excited and perky. Nothing dampened these two's spirits.

"You have no idea."

"I can't breathe." Harry was staggering between Ron and Hermione trying his best not to fall.

"I got some water if you..." and before I could finish

"Here drink this." Ginny Weasley, the youngest of the Weaselys offered Harry a canteen and shot me cold glares. She wasn't very fond of me. In fact she loathed me I'd bet.

Looks like somebody's got a thing for the chosen one.

Before I could say anything, there appeared a very handsome Cedric Diggory, every hogwarts girls' dream boy, shaking Mr Weasely's hand and then moving towards us.

Woah hello there.
With casual clothes he looked even better.

"Now That's one hot dish for breakfast." My stupid mouth blurted out like a mumble. Cedric's head shot up in shock.

YOU BLOODY GIT! JUST GO OFFER YOURSELF AS A SACRIFICE TO SOME CANNIBAL CULT OR SOMETHING.