21) A Fall In The Rain

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
_____________________________________________

Quidditch

A game that should've been played by only 2 people fighting after a blasting flying egg yolk ball. but it seemed too simple so they threw in 12 more people with three more balls just to spice things up, but practically they're just decorations.
_____________________________________________

Adelina's pov

"Coming through, coming through. Make way for the lady gentlemen." I beamed as I pushed away Crabbe and Goyle out of my way anyway, not so very ladylike and stuffed myself finally between Draco and Blaise.

"Hello dummies." I grinned up at the two.

Oh nothing could ruin this day! Not even the thought of next week and the hearing.

"You ready?" Draco asked.

Finally, you're talking now.

"Hell yeah! I'm finally playing! Finally!" My blood was almost on fire stress and enthusiasm boiling within my veins.

"Alright don't get her all riled up Draco. Jungle cat's crazy enough already." Blaise sneered, earning a glare from the said crazy cat.

"If enough to knock that Bradley off his broom then I'll appreciate it truly." Our keeper smirked by the thought.

"Just shut it and win us the game no matter how." Montague growled grumpily.

He was on his period. Apparently my poisonous girly presence in the team had infected our captain with that

"And you, don't make me regret giving you this chance. One mistake and you're out for good!" his sharp cool voice triggered me.

Not If I knock you down your broom you won't, dear Cappy.

"Oh I definitely hate to give you the satisfaction of kicking me out." I smiled too innocently to be true and fortunately before our dear captain could explode, the stadium doors sprung open, revealing the loud crowd of audience above and around the field.

"Remember, Slytherin rules the game."

|
|
|

The ecstasy of being in a real game was indescribable. In fact, I was so excited, the second madam Hooch threw the Quaffle, I flew towards the ball and snatched it as if catching my chance to get bigger boobs.