25) The Unbreakable Vow

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
__________________________________________

Love is a curse you can't break free from without breaking yourself
~~~~~~
____________________________

Adelina's Pov

"At last we meet, Adelina."

My non-existent balls jumped right back inside at the sound of my name from the person before me.

Why the hell is the dark lord here?! Blimey, have I annoyed Alfred so much that he went and told his mummy on me?!

"Ehem...Hello." I managed to mumble, looking up at him in shock. That was the best I came up with.
What should I have said?!
Howdy Voldy!? Or How's it kickin' sugar lips?

"Get up and bow child!" My dearest step father roared upset.

Voldemort raised his hand, dismissing my father. "It's all well Avery. Leave." He ordered coldly.

Subconsciously my arms around my knees tightened their hold.

"Yes my lord." He replied at once obediently before sending me a glare and beetling off. But the chilling glare of someone else had my head turning.

There stood the infamous You-Know-Who, tall and emotionless, the look in his eyes clearly weighing me down or rather my worth. I knew that look very well after years of being observed like an experiment subject.

The question was why? I had no worth. I'm just a barmy nobody.

Wait....

Wait wait wait wait wait

Oh my God No

No way in hell I'll succumb to agree to such insolence!

It's not possible is it?!

This baldy is after my hair!
Draco loves it! No bloody way I'm giving them to you! Go ask Lucy, Malfoy Manor Wiltshire!

"Stand before me girl." He ordered so cold I almost felt the blood in my neck freeze.

I nearly said no thank you my butt is warm and fuzzy here!

But considering I happened to value my little miserable life enough, I shut my mouth this time and did as he said. When I stood right before him and stared at his face only one thing kept singing in my head repeatedly.

Dude, who's done your nose job?! Get a refund!
Resisting the urge to say that took an astounding amount of effort I must point out. I was proud of myself.

"Yes, very worthy indeed, It appears my judgement back then was right indeed." Looking down at me with cold red eyes, he muttered.

Huh?!

"But such a pity. You're not ready yet." He almost whispered displeased.

Ready for what?! The only thing I was ready for was a knock on your marble head and whiz out of here!
Maybe stab my dearest family member out there with your pedicures on my way.
I could cut through the sexual tension between Draco and I with those nails. Oh how I missed those terrific ferretic lips...