9) Storm after the calm

Author's quick note: your Votes and comments and time on reading this is much appreciated guys ❤️

____________________________________________

Life

The sickest bastard you'll ever meet, aside from Draco Malfoy.

World

The nastiest card in the game of life, ready to trump your happiness card the second it shows up.

How is it when finally you get a sweet moment to breathe things have to fall apart right after?

____________________________________________

Adelina's Pov

"So then you threw up on him?"

"Yep."

"And you're still alive?"

"Either that or you've followed me to hell."

"Just marry him already." Terence shrugged it off and I choked on my coffee, my coughs sending it flying at Terence.

"WHAT IS YOUR DEAL WITH FOOD-Fucking PEOPLE'S ROBES?" Terence snapped at me throwing his hands in the air in distraught.

I was naturally a foul-mouthed creature but Terence wasn't. If he said the F word, well I was damned.

After enjoying his distress to the fullest, I casted a spell that removed the liquid off his robe and back in the cup I set aside.
If not laughing at your friends misery before helping them, What are friends for then?

"At least you know the counterspell of your magic." He groaned."Did you use it that night?"

"No I passed out."

"Well aren't you a darling Adelin?" Terence just shook his head and took another bite from his sandwich.

It was the first week of January and I was telling him about the perfect Yule Ball.
That night, I did pass out but not before Malfoy shouted his lungs out "MERLIN NOOO!"
Which actually worked out quite well because Filch heard him and along with McGonagall, they found us soon after.

I did not get the details afterwards but nobody else did neither. Except for Malfoy, Who hadn't talked to me ever since that day last week.
McGonagall had managed to smuggle us into the infirmary without getting caught by others' prying eyes fortunately.

We were not a pretty sight to show the pretty guests.

"But seriously, Does Malfoy have a thing for you or something?"

"How many butterbeers have you had Terence?"

"Just saying. He danced with you or whatever the weird move was that in there. For a guy like Malfoy, That says a lot."