14) A three weeks deal of hell

your Votes and Comments and Time on reading this is much appreciated guys ❤️
_____________________________________________

Hormones

What we use as a very convincing excuse for having dirty thoughts and sudden urges to kiss our nemesis when the poor things throw popcorn at us inwardly, saying,
'Not my fault you horny in-denial bitch!'

_____________________________________________

Adelina's Pov

Blink

What did he just do?

I rubbed my forehead confused, messing the hair Malfoy had just tucked behind my ear.

"Malfoy?"

"Farley." He mimicked not moving away his hand and arrogant look.

Blink

"What did you just do?" Still touching my forehead where Malfoy had his lips on moments ago, as if looking for something there.
In another blink of an eye, as if Malfoy was hit by a lightning bolt, he froze there for a second and the next second his hand was on my shoulder trying to push me away.

"Ehem... Nothing I stumbled forward. I'm still dizzy from running and you just shoved me to this damn wall. How dare you Farley?! Go back!"

Huh?! The fuck is this dum dum saying?
I parted my lips to say some very colorful language but suddenly everything ceased to matter.
It became impossible to process the moment as everything seemed so vague and hard to grasp, my grip on his shirt loosened as a numbness consumed me. I held my head, a confused scowl featuring on my face and I felt like sitting right there. Ugh not this again.

"Okay that's good enough for today. Let's take you to your room." Somebody murmured closely but I couldn't really comprehend who as if all seemed to be a mere haze but all of a sudden I felt really light. Looking up, I saw the unique platinum blonde hair I could recognize anywhere.

"What do you want from me Malfoy?" I sighed so low not even sure he heard it while resisting the urge to let my head rest against him.

"Right now for you to get better." He mumbled. Having failed resisting the said urge, I couldn't see him anymore when my head touched his shoulder.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you at the right time."

Tell me now bitch! And stop touching my thighs which means drop me down!

I heard the sound of a door getting opened then closed before feeling the softness and comfort of my bed.
Why are you doing this? Why are you nice all of a sudden?
So many other things were already scraping against my mind but all seemed to be a haze, not letting me to think clearly.

"Here drink this." He handed me a little blue crystal bottle but snatched it back just as soon "Wait Snape said only three drops."

"Snape?!" He ignored me completely, reaching for a glass beside my bed.

"Aguamenti" when the glass was filled with water, he slipped the weird murky liquid in it and gave me the glass.

"You're gonna have to spill it all eventually." I murmured before my eyelids became too heavy to hold up.

|
|

When I woke up no trace of that blasted haze or vague consciousness were to be noticed. It was always like this after a nap alongside a sip of potion for the last two months.
Then my mind would be as clear as a crystal clear pond.
I remembered vividly what'd happened before my drifting off. Aside from everything Malfoy did or said, he mentioned Snape.