31) Outburst of reality

your Votes and Comments and Time on reading this is much appreciated guys ❤️
_____________________________________________

Adelina's Pov

Next time we see each other, Salazar's shrinked arse!

Apparently in Draco's dictionary Next Time meant Once Voldemort put on a frilly rainbow dress and Hula dance on Big Ben as a tourist attraction.

What did I expect?! He stopped coming here since that blasted afternoon, sixteen days ago and I couldn't even go to him myself because just like Sirius, I was supposed to be practically stuck here.

The Easter break was finally upon us in two days which meant I was going to get back to Hogwarts in almost two weeks from now. Finally.

Ugh morning again. And I was just about to fall asleep.

Shuffling out of the bed, Groaning listlessly and tired, I changed into something else and got out of the room to go to the kitchen for breakfast.
I expected the owner of the house that recently seemed to have settled on having breakfast in the kitchen with me to be there already. He wasn't.

What I did not expect was seeing my saint ex-professor Lupin and a pink haired woman by the counter, very close and smitten.

Kissing oh so romantically.

What the fuckballs... My eyes!

They immediately noticed my presence, the shocked man pulling away from the woman abruptly the exact same second I whipped around to just whiz out of the kitchen out of embarrassment.

"I'msosorryprofessor!"

but my head banged into a firm human wall that blocked the doorway, my nose getting mashed from the hit.

Fuck my fucking life.

I didn't dare turn around to face the two and decided I'd rather just stand like an idiot before the tall curly haired man I'd just bumped into, head hanging low, my forehead almost touching his coat.

"Oh dear God, Miss Farley I..." an amused snort cut professor Lupin off.

"So you come here early in the morning, Performing amorous blasphemy where an underage girl lives, dear Moony?
And he gives moral speech on how I am inappropriate to be around kids! The audacity of this shy wolf!"
Mischievously, Sirius sneered as he placed his hand on top of my head that I just wanted to bash on somewhere.

"You shut u... I am most terribly sorry about this mis..." he was cut off again.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Professor Oh professor Snog Moony~~ " Sirius mused theatrically, a bark-like laughter erupting from his chest.

I could hear faint giggles of a woman, obviously the one I just saw. Probably my poor professor was there drowning in a tormenting whirlpool embarrassment like me. Shy was never my colour but walking up on my teacher snogging someone made it be.

"I'm so sorry professor I didn't know you'd be here." I muttered all abashed, pressing my eyes shut. I just wanted to face-palm myself.

"No I....I apologise you had to...you had to witness such ..." And of course the nervous professor was interrupted again.

"Oh for Godric's sake give her some credits Remus. She's sixteen she's not a fucking potato, are you kiddo?" Patting the back of my head, he asked amused. 1...2....3....Evaporate me God and I'll get lifetime job in church!