29) A Bloody Night

A/N: Hello guys! Hope you're enjoying your holidays.❤️

OKAY THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK. Although only a little longer than the others actually.

Promise other chapters won't be as long but I just couldn't have it cut.

By the way, some of you asked how Ada is pronounced,

Ada : /ˈeɪdə/ and in simpler terms, it's read somehow like Eyda.

_____________________________

Ironic how sometimes the good people can make you want to be the worst of yourself.

_____________________________

Adelina's Pov

"Fuck..." I hurryed to the man's side when he stumbled backwards, sliding down the wall and heavy breaths of pain escaping his blood-drowned chest.

"Sir?! The hell's happened?! Can you hear me?!" I asked nervously, my unnerved eyes shifting between the  bloodied shirt and the deep gash on his shoulder.

"Who wouldn't? You're bloody loud, Aghh!"He hissed torturously, rocking his head back in a forlorn attempt to stifle his grunt, clutching at his arm like a helpless animal ensnared in a bear trap.

"You should lie down first and I'll… I'll send for Professor Lupin somehow… let me help you up sir." Stammering still in shock, I slowly got to sling his arm over my shoulder.
He let out another sharp loud groan of pain, almost pushing me away, his whole body stiffening as he struggled to get on his feet and bloody hell he was tall.

When we finally managed to get to the couch and he'd lied down, I noticed the ripped coat on the ground. By the looks of those marks, he's been attacked by some kind of an animal and the only thing I could think of that inflicted such pain on the victim, was a werewolf.

Oh fuck, he needed help. Fast and Definitely not from me.

"Kreacher! Kreacher, get down here!" I shouted the house-elf's name as loud as I could. I'd only seen the glum house-elf a few times during my two weeks here but there was no sign of him now.

"Damn it kreacher where are you?!"
Yelling my lungs out, I unbuttoned his shirt just to see how horribly the skin was ripped open and blood was pouring out.

But the real horror kicked in when I noticed a rib visible through the violently torn flesh.
Slapping the back of my hand to my mouth to muffle the retching, I looked away to revive my breath.