2) Pudding

A/N: This chapter is during the first movie or books. It's not a detailed chap of what's happened with the trio but fragment of what happens to the OC.
I decided it was good putting some basic information on Draco's and her relationship and on the OC rather than skip to the main events.
So the first three years will take place in 5 chapters.

If you hate this kind of thing then in a few chapters comeback to read if you like!
Hope you enjoy

Author.

PS.

Your Votes, comments if you enjoyed the chapter and the time you dedicated on reading this is much appreciated ❤️❤️

___________________________________________

Adelina's Pov

His smirk and arrogant look couldn't get any more annoying than that. The three boys staring at me surely enough each had a way of torturing me in their head.

And that was the day Adelina Farley rested in chaos, buried under the seats of a train and her corpse never found.

Or so I thought before I realized I had a wand.
I grabbed it quickly out of my jacket, pointing it at them fiercely. 

"Get away from me unless you want me to shrink those fatty butts of yours." 

Which of course I didn't know the spell for but I was already familiar with a few hexes. 

"Tell your friends to sit down or I'll hex you too."
Shooting my smirk at the barbie boy with his eyebrow raised as if taunting me. 

"Oh please She's just a bluffing whiny girl."
The bigger troll retorted, shoving aside the other and walked towards me sneering before grabbing my shoulder vigorously, his fat fingers about to crunch my shoulder bones.

I can't really remember anything the few seconds after that, but I heard cracking then shattering followed by grunts and growls and shouting.

When my mind came back to me, I noticed the two boys were crouching down at the corner of the compartment and the barbie boy holding down his head. What's gotten with them?