4) Ten galleons

Author's quick note: your Votes and comments and time on reading this is much appreciated guys ❤️

______________________________________________

Third year

This was the year it was proven to me
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbeldore, The great o'l powerful Hogwarts headmaster was the chillest damsel in distress to walk on this earth.

And Harry Potter was there to save the days and years for the old man.

And the year Draco Malfoy was punched in the face. Twice.

Adelina's Pov

"Dobby seriously, now that you're free you should stop hurting yourself. What was the point of Harry freeing you?" I groaned still looking for my wand.

I casted a spell to heal the wounds Dobby had given himself. It was the end of August and Dobby had decided to apparate out of nowhere and give me a visit.
After I'd heard about how Mr Malfoy plotted against Harry from Dobby my resentment for the Malfoy's increased. Not because they triggered Harry, but put the whole school in danger.

"Miss Adelin, Underaged students aren't allowed to use magic outside of school. You'll be expelled!" Dobby nervously stated, trying to pull away his hand but I didn't let him.

"Don't worry, mum is in the next room. They can't know it was me." I shrugged, repeating the incantation. It was still tricky to perform the basic healing spell.

"So you like Harry better now? You didn't even visit me at school but went for Harry,Hmmmm. I'm all forgotten then. Traitor." I joked childishly trying to mess with him but actually I was a little hurt too.
Dobby well, being Dobby, looked ashamed and suddenly grabbed my flashlight to bang his head.

"Dobby no! I can't perform the spell again. Just stay still."

"But... but miss Adelin was unconscious that night when I came to visit Harry Potter and miss. Dobby never forgets miss Adelin. Dobby will always remember your kindness."

"It's alright. Thanks. I wasn't in a good shape either to meet anyway. It's just good to see you happy and not in pain."

"Does Miss feel comfortable in Slytherin?" Dobby asked out of nowhere and caught me off guard with his question.

"Would you judge me if I say yes?"

" No. No Dobby would never! But Miss is good. Not like young master... young Malfoy. It's only curious you're in the same house and happy about it Dobby daresay. Slytherins are mean to Harry Potter."

"I don't like that attitude Dobby. Don't. I'm proud of my house and many of my friends. No matter how many goons like Malfoy are out there being mean. So don't"

Dobby looked around anxiously, his large eyes shifting non-stop and they stopped the second they caught in the sight of my badminton racket.

"Dobby No!" I made him sit beside me on my bed before he could bang his head.

"Dobby is most repentant to have offended miss."

"It's okay. Are your hands better now?"

"Yes... Yes. Thank you miss. But miss should not have used magic outside of school. It's forbidden and dangerous."

If Dumbeldore was gonna let the Trio keep breaking thousands of rules and be just cool with it just because it was to save the universe or something, then breaking a few shouldn't be a problem for me as well.
After all, I wanted to save myself from being bored to death and being humiliated to death in front of the likes of Malfoy.