The Girlfriend

Siya still loves her skirts:)
Her outfit for the day up there^
Enjoy this chapter, it's a day in the life of Siya but is very important♡

Siya still loves her skirts:) Her outfit for the day up there^Enjoy this chapter, it's a day in the life of Siya but is very important♡

"What's wrong love?" Sage worriedly asked and Chelsea nodded her head, agreeing

"What's wrong love?" Sage worriedly asked and Chelsea nodded her head, agreeing. "Verrin is no longer my boss," I blurted out. They both switched from worry to confused expressions.

Now I realized that Sage would have no idea who I'm talking about. Two years ago when she moved into the apartment, I told her that Declan was the result of a one night stand. I mean, it wasn't that much of a lie but it was one.

It felt guilty afterward when she began taking care of Declan so I could get some hours sleep after bartending or even picking him up from school after work. Declan loves her and she loves Declan. But I never wanted to talk about him and she would only ask questions. I told myself when I was ready to talk openly about Kolson then I would tell her.

The one night stand and his father never came up in a very long time so I never bothered.

"Who is?" Chelsea asked. Maybe I could tell her about Kolson without mentioning our history.

"Kolson Starvi."

"No fucking way," she slowly said every word.

"Who is Kolson Starvi?" Sage interrupted. Chelsea and I shared a look between each other and I mentally sighed. "He was Verrin's cousin from back home. He used to hang with us before college," I answered.

She squinted her eyes and raised her eyebrow suspiciously. "Then how come I haven't heard of him?" She questioned and I momentarily froze. "He wasn't a nice guy, drugs, alcohol, all that jazz," Chelsea blurted out. I eagerly nodded my head and she relaxed.

"Oh," Sage continued," so how the hell is he a CEO of a marketing and publishing company!?" She exaggerated. "Who knows, maybe he got serious after high school," I instantly said, the lies rolling off my tongue.

I have to tell her. I shouldn't be lying.

The door opens and Quinton shuffled inside. The little boy wearing his orange and brown uniform with his blue bag ran inside. He spotted me immediately and ran to me. "CuddleBug!" I cheered and picked him up swiftly. "CareBear!" He replied the usual response.