The Hotel

This chapter is going to make things really obvious:)

Let me know if any of you guys figure it out!

I really had no idea how I come along to write this chapter so hopefully it isn't that bad👉🏼👈🏼

Enjoy the chapter:)

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cursed, slamming my hand down on the steering wheel. Thunder roared above and I groaned, not rain. Not now. Bolts of lightning shot in the sky, threatening heavy downpours. No, I don't want to be trapped in my car. And I just got it washed two days ago damn it.

I reached over to the other seat where my clutch purse was to get my phone. Maybe I can call Quinton or a tow truck. Only to realize, my phone was also missing. Where did it go? I could have sworn I put it back in my bag after dinner. "Gosh," I sighed, trying to think of all the possibilities. I bet I left it in the restaurant.

Groaning again, I pulled the key out and was about to open the door when someone knocked on the window. My heart began to race when I saw Kolson standing in the falling drizzles. In his hand, he held my phone and a save of relief hit me strongly. I whined down the glass," where did you get it?" I asked, grabbing my phone from him.

"You left it on the table and I was the last to leave," he noted. "Well um, thank you," I mumbled. That made the situation slightly better but I still had no way of going home. I could just call an uber or the penthouse was pretty close to Crave.

"You seem stressed, are you okay?" He noticed. I nodded my head, raking my fingers through my hair. The drizzles were coming down harder and it was going to turn into rain very soon.

"Yeah um, my car just broke down but it's fine, I'm gonna call an uber," I shrugged and he stopped me, shocking us both. "Wait no. How about I take you home?" He surprised me by suggesting. My eyes widened and I just stared at him in shock. He was playing with kindness and I couldn't help but be suspicious. "So you aren't gonna insult me?" I thinned my eyes. "For what?" He questioned. "Oh I don't know, I have an Audi and it breaks down? You know how you are with those stupid comments," I reminded.