The Client

So, being the stupid writer that I am, I forgot what day of the week it was in the book:( so to make my life easier I just went along with Friday.

Also warning for some, mentions of rape and sexual abuse will be included in this chapter. Please remember it's just a fictional book. Anyway, enjoy reading!♡

 Anyway, enjoy reading!♡

After the surprise visit by Alton and expected bipolar Kolson, I thought I would get a break when I got back to the apartment

After the surprise visit by Alton and expected bipolar Kolson, I thought I would get a break when I got back to the apartment. But then I remembered that I promise to tell Sage what happened with kolson. Chelsea would be there also to make matters worse. Opening the front door, I immediately realize they were filming in the kitchen by the camera, bright ring light, and microphones. Jeff, Sage's videographer and editor greeted me with a smile. "Siya just got home, maybe she could be the judge of my awesome cake," Sage spoke.

"What are you doing?" I asked, not going into the frame but I'm sure you could still hear me. "Alcohol ice cream cake from scratch without instructions," she proudly said. From where I saw, she was almost done and was icing up the cake. "You know I'm trying not to die of sugar rush right?" I asked seriously but was truly joking.
The only time I ever drank was the occasional visits to the club or when I had a terrible day at work and Declan was asleep. Not to mention the months of bartending experience I had, I was usually the person to mix the drinks.

"So I guess we have a judge! I'll pop this in the freezer for a few and get back to you guys!" She spoke to the camera, ignoring my objection. Her smile fell and she shouted," cut!" Jeff stopped rolling and I returned to my room while she finished up the cake.

My chest was tight thinking about confessing what happened after that party seven years ago. I already called Quinton to check on Delcan, they're doing fine away from home. The minutes ticked away while pacing the floor of my bedroom, lost in my thoughts. However, when Sage and Chelsea shouted my name, I knew I was done for. This could go two ways.

They were sitting in the middle of the living room on the carpet. I strode to them and upon sitting down, they both remained quiet waiting for me to start. I cleared my throat before speaking," you guys have to promise not to speak or interrupt...It's hard for me to speak about this," I pleaded. They both nodded their heads and I took that time to continue. "Seven years ago, the night before Kolson's parents died we went to a party," I started. Chelsea nodded her head and Sage waited for me to continue. "That night, I was kidnapped by Michael Shaw," I added. Chelsea's eyes go wide before both of them morphed into faces of questions.