The Skull

I just needed to scare everyone for one final time🤧 Enjoy the last chapter everyone❤

It only took us seconds to both realize who wrote the note

It only took us seconds to both realize who wrote the note. How is it possible that he got out of jail? We don't know. But there's only one place that note could have meant so that has to be in. Our evening was ruined after reading that note, we got dressed and bolted out of the house to revealed the smashed front door.

That fucker came in the house while we were in the jacuzzi.

"Faster," her voice was so fragile. I pressed my foot harder on the pedal. "This isn't your fault, Siya. They went out for last minute Christmas shopping, you didn't force them to go or you didn't make Michael kidnap them, that son of a bitch," I grunted and my fists turned white as I sped down the roads, way past the speed limit. She's been blaming herself and I can't understand why. I'm trying not to panic as well, I need to be tough for Siya but inside I was shattered by the thought of Declan getting hurt by this man.

"They have to be okay," Qatsiyah repeated to herself over and over until we finally arrived. Fuck, the house looks completely different. I can't believe I once lived here. Neither of us cared how I parked up, I just stopped pressing the ignition and bolted out of the car. "Declan!" Siya called immediately when we threw open the door.

It was already unlocked anyway.

"In here!" The familiar voice snickered, sending shivers down my spine. I gripped Siya's hand tightly in mine as we walked into the living room, preparing ourselves for the worse. Our thoughts were confirmed, even though we already knew it, the sick bastard was standing in front of us after all. He looks dead. His skin is pale, you could make out his scrawny bones that makes him look like he hasn't eaten anything in years. The man looked horrible. I was willing to put him out of his misery.

The fucker deserved it.

He was right. They all were here, huddled in the corner of the room with fear printed in their eyes and duck tape over their mouths and ropes tightly around their wrists and ankles. "D-Declan!" Siya's eyes bolted to our son who was safely protected by Quinton and Chelsea. He opened his mouth, trying to say something but his words were muffled by the tape.