The Aftermath

Do you need a warning?

"Did you necessarily have to punch him?" I huffed, dropping everything on the table beside the door

"Did you necessarily have to punch him?" I huffed, dropping everything on the table beside the door. My hand was already fisted in his shirt, pulling him into my bedroom. "Yes, baby," he mumbled just like the other times I asked him. Now he got me all annoyed and desperate because he's been teasing me in the car on our way back home. Kolson shoved me against my already locked bedroom door. "Can I ruin your clothes now?" He asked. The only lightest on in my room were the dim ones running along the edges of the ceiling. His face looked so shadowed with the lighting, his hair was messier than usual because of the amount of times he ran his fingers through them.

"Yes please," I faked my innocence. Kolson claimed my lips without hesitation, his fingers latching on my top to immediately pull off the mesh top. His lips that were always attached to some part of me, his hands that roamed my body, occasionally digging into my hips as he pressed our bodies together, it was what kept me drawn in. My hands started from around his neck but eventually slid down his chest to unbutton his shirt. He helps me slide the shirt off his arms without breaking the kiss and I happily roamed my hands around his bare rigid and perfectly sculpted body.

When my hands fell on his pants, he swats them away and released my lips. "Patience, Treasure," he chuckled, kissing my pouted lips once more. His hand grabbed onto my waist and guided me towards the bed. The second I felt I was falling, I pull him with me. I sucked in a deep breath as his lips found the sensitive part on the hollow of my neck. "Kol," I moaned, raking my fingers through his hair and down his back out of intense pleasure. As I arched my back, he used that opportunity to roll the bralette off my body. From there, I have no idea where he threw it. Kolson was eager to remove the bralette to reveal what he truly wanted. His hands cupped my breast and when his mouth suctioned around my nipple, I nearly lost it completely.

My legs pressed together as I tried to stop the wetness from spreading. My heart was racing and I felt helpless under his intimidating body. "Kol- please," I whimpered out and grabbed onto the belt buckle. Kolson got the idea and sped up the process, he got on his knees and I watched as he unbuckled his pants and pushed it down his legs, his boxers rolling down at the same time to reveal his already hard erection. "Patience is definitely not your strong suit," Kolson whispered as he kissed my hip bone, his fingers rolling down my underwear. My legs automatically part at his touch and he kissed the flat skin before my folds.

"Not the time, Kol, give me what I want," I groaned and pulled him back up. Nervousness fluttered around us and I was insisting on getting rid of that. "Condom," he remembered and I rolled my eyes. I gave up on condoms after it failed me. After giving birth, my period cycle got fucked up which resulted in going with plan B. "Birth control," I returned, sliding my hand around his neck and circling my legs around his waist.

"I'm not ready for this, I'll never be ready for this but fuck, I need you," he mumbled, lining his dick to my entrance. Seeing him holding his dick was so hot. "I can't anymore," I whined, pushing my hips up so he could get the message. Without wasting any other time, his tip pressed into me further and I let out a raw moan. Pleasure and pain, such a bittersweet thing that leaned more to the sweet side.

The delicious stretch he controlled reminded me how long I haven't been like this. He was the last and that I'm proud of. "Fuck. I think this is what a virgin feels like," he let out a soft laugh and inched his way further into me. "Keep going," I whispered when I noticed him slowing down. Kolson leaned down and pressed our lips together, distracting me from the feeling when he lowered his body completely.

"Treasure," he groaned and as he pulled his hips back slowly and drove them in again. He reached the perfect spot inside me and I threw my head back, giving him more access to my neck in the process. My walls clenched around him and he buried his head in the crook of my neck as he let out a hot moan. "You will be the death of me, Treasure," he repeated the words he once told me.

His eyes connected with mine and he gave me another achingly slow and deep thrust. I wanted him to lose control, I wanted to feel him lose control. "Faster," I moaned as he drove back into me, hitting the perfect spot that pushed me closer to my end. My body is on fire as he obeyed and rocked his hips faster and faster, improving from the last.

I lose control of what came out of my lips but that seemed to be motivation for him. My fingers went wild on his body, pulling at his hair, scraping down his back, running down his abs, digging into his biceps. Our moans laced together and it was such an amazing sound. My back would arch every time he would hit the unknown perfect spot in me, and every time he was determined to hit that exact spot again.

My legs started trembling uncontrollably and the heat of my inner thighs spread. I knew what was about to happen, and he did to yet he continued to ruin me, not holding back from relentlessly thrusting hard into me. "Give it to me," the words escaped his lips, pushing me off completely and I hit my peak. My walls clenched around him as I came, coating his dick with my release.

"Fuck," he grunted and grabbed my hands tightly with his. Kolson's eyes rolled back as he released, making a mess where our bodies joined. He finally lost control of his body and collapsed on me. He was breathless above me, his body covered with a layer of sweat and his hair sticking to his forehead. Neither of us said anything, I tried processing everything that just happened but it was too euphoric to comprehend. My fingers were running through his short hair and down his back and arm without even realizing it.

"God, Siya," he groaned and pushed off so we were now looking at each other in our naked state. I just had sex with this man. The person I can't stop thinking about since I was eight years, nearly nine. He leaned down and claimed my lips. It wasn't like any of our other kisses today. It was a slow kiss, us simply making our past activities more real. "Fuck, I love you," he whispered against my lips.

"And I love you."