The Patio

Three chapters in one day:)
Chapter thirty wow!
Thank you guys for still readinggg♡

Three chapters in one day:)Chapter thirty wow!Thank you guys for still readinggg♡

His grip on my thigh was firm as he brought it to his side and pressed his lower half to mine

His grip on my thigh was firm as he brought it to his side and pressed his lower half to mine. I just wanted to take off the dress so I can feel him without any interruptions but that would be moving too fast, literally.

I pull back, mustering the last bit of control I had. Kolson hand other plans, he dropped his hand on my thigh and instead, he quickly grabbed both of my wrists and held them firmly at the side of my head. His lips kissed my jaw and went down my neck, towards where I wanted him the most. A moan slipped my lips when he started sucking on the skin.

"Kol," I moaned again, arching my back off the wall and throwing my head back to give him more access to my neck. "Hmm?" He smirked against my skin, continuing his chain. The stupid bastard littered my neck with hickeys. My nails scraped down the back of his neck, wishing they could continue down his bare back but there were interruptions.

"S-stop," I surprised myself by saying and I attempted to push him away. He pulled his face back. The feeling of his lips leaving my neck felt so dyingly slow. "Guest bedroom, go," I demanded, shutting my eyes so I can control my emotions. "But I'm sleepy," he objected and I opened my eyes to see him pouting at me with his hands still gripping my hips. "We'll watch a movie or something. Just- fine I'll leave," I blurted out, sliding away from him and walking down the familiar hall to my bedroom and I made sure to lock it behind me.

I immediately stopped from my dress and undergarments before slipping into the shower. Appreciating how good the water felt running down my body. My neck already felt so sensitive and burnt from all the hickeys that will be there tomorrow. Eventually, I got out of the shower and dried my skin before changing into a grey hoodie and matching short pants.

"Siya! I'm waiting!" Kolson shouted and I facepalmed. I didn't think he'd seriously think I was going to watch a movie. All I wanted to do was fall on my bed within the blankets and sleep. But, this is my penthouse and he's a lost puppy here so I decided to be a good host and return outside. Kolson was now in joggers that hugged his waist perfectly. He's revealing too much.