Unfinished Business: Book 2

Hello!!

Hello!!

Thank you so much for clicking on this story to read. This story is a sequel of my other story Treasure. I suggest you read that book before reading this one. There are forty five chapters and you can finish it within a day or maybe two if you are busy.

Book Order:
1. Treasure
2. Unfinished Business

The reason why I wrote Treasure:

I always wanted to write this story. From the second I thought of it I knew I had to write it. But there was too much history between the characters and that's when I thought that I should do a book one with their history and book two with the actual product.

Honestly, I love Treasure. It was one of my books I cared for the most.

But this one I'm very excited for. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out but I really hope you guys keep reading and will love it as much as I do.

Usual warnings that need to be said:

This is a complete work of fiction. I just took my crazy thoughts and transferred them into words. I'm not a perfect writer but I simply love it and cannot stop. There will be mistakes though I try my best to edit every chapter. You are free to correct them, thank you.

Every single detail of this story is written by me. My time, my effort, my thoughts, and ideas. You are not allowed to ever copy my work or take my ideas. Wattpad is also the only platform you would ever see my work being presented. If you happen to come across anyone claiming my work as theirs, please contact me immediately.

All pictures/gifs used are not mine. Credit goes out to the owners. I found them on Google/Pinterest. However, any headers/quotes/endnotes made from them were designed by me. Aesthetics are made by my friend noted in the next chapter.

I can assure you this is not a book with perfect characters and they aren't going to make the perfect decisions all the time. They're human so keep that in mind while reading.

I think that's all. Comments and votes are welcome! I love to know what you guys think so please don't hesitate.

Thank you for reading:)