The Jealousy

"Mr

"Mr. Starvi, Miss Blanchard is here to see you again," Katy, the person at the front desk told me through the phone.

I sighed, somehow expecting this from her. "Let her up," I revealed before continuing the formatting files until she reached. When the door open, I dropped the pen and leaned back on the chair.

"I told you not to come to my work, Nessa. Why are you here?" I sighed out, my eyes shut and my fingers running through my hair. "I know we're arguing but I wanted to show you the top I bought. Look at me," she admitted and I look at her. The thin-strapped black top fit her amazing, too revealing for my liking but she looks great.

"It's beautiful," I flatly told her, not lying. She smiled and walked closer, leaving a couple of shopping bags on the chairs. I watched as she approached me with a mission and I walked right into it.

She sat on my lap with each of her legs on either side of mine. "Baby," she mumbled, leaning in. My hands went around her waist, my fingers on the top of her ass. She was about to kiss me when the door opened we both froze.

"Shit, I'm sorry-" Siya apologized, walking out of the room immediately. why did she have to see that? I wanted to tear Nessa off me for pulling that stunt but I knew it wasn't her fault. "It's okay! Siya, come in!" She called, getting off me. Instead, she stood behind my chair with her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry for intruding," she gulped hard, her eyes trying to stay on the floor but she couldn't help staring at me. I just wanted to see her real emotions but she was keeping them hidden.

She grew better at that but I hated it.

"It's alright, I'm sure you know how it's like," Nessara shrugged. Something shifted in her eyes, they lingered on Nessa's hands on me before looking dead in my eyes.

She's jealous.

Holy crap.

I just wanted to grab her face and tell her how much it hurts when I think of her.

Unfinished Business |2| ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara