The Reservation

8k😩 I love y'all, thank you

So...I've done this before on this book. rphendren527 and I collaborated on our books again.
Her book, Splintered Arrow, and Unfinished Business are colliding worlds. This chapter you'll be meeting Lyle (Noah) and Malcolm.

Please head over to her story. It's one of my favorites and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. Please check out chapter 24 of Splintered Arrow to read more of Siya and Kol!

Enjoy the chapter:)

"God, this is getting so stressful

"God, this is getting so stressful. Why would she do this? Hiring paparazzi to follow me? What will everyone at work think when they see this?" I rambled off. Kolson sighed and snatched the phone out of my grasp. "I didn't exactly get to tell you how I found you..." Kolson rubbed the nape of his neck, clearly holding back with what he had to say.

Please don't ruin this.

Last night was amazing.

Don't make me regret it.

"I got hold of someone from Sage's team. Or a friend of someone from her team, a filthy manipulative asshole if you ask me. He told me you made a reservation at the club and in return, I make an opportunity for the paparazzi to get pictures of us being...close. I swear this wasn't me though, I was supposed to call him and tell him where to be to get the pictures but I never did. The idiot even blew up my phone because I didn't hold up my part of the deal. I swear this wasn't me," he rambled off, his fingers raking through his hair in frustration and nervousness.

That...that was pretty convincing. I believed him, probably because I didn't want us to fuck up again. Plus, I had a feeling Sage had something to do with this. I flopped back down on the bed and threw the blanket over my eyes. "I just need a break," I groaned. Kolson yanked the blanket off me and with one swift move, I was thrown over his shoulder, almost level with his ass. "What are you doing!?" I screamed.