The Robe

Heheh...had to confuse you guys for a second there. I couldn't help myself:)

 I couldn't help myself:)

Screw it

Screw it.

She'd been stuck on my mind since she left the room. I walked out of my room for the night and slowly made my way to the other side of the penthouse where I saw Siya walked to. I already called Nessara, not that she cared if I came home or not.

I got a psychopath on my hands and surprisingly, I'm still willing to marry her.

There was only one person my entire life I ever wanted to marry. Nessa wasn't her, I never looked at Nessa that way but I guess time changes things.

Maybe I can just speak to her. Clear the air about what happened five years ago. Recently, I realized that I should tell her what happened with Nessara. I haven't gotten the opportunity though. A major turn off was the way Siya looks at me now like she hates my existence.

I opened her room door, well what I think is. Just then I heard another door opened and I panicked. I froze and the door wasn't completely open, almost unrecognizable but I could still see part of the bedroom from the small space. Just when I was about to run away, I saw her.

Her back was facing me as she tied the robe at the front of her body. As she tightened the red robe, her curves were in full display. She's so perfect. Her brown hair was wet, indicating she just got out of a bath.

My heart raced when she turned slightly and I noticed her hard nipples printing out through the red velvet robe she wore. I held my breath, wanting to leave but my feet were rooted to the ground. She fully turned around, still not noticing me peeking through the opened door and she sighed to herself.

"Stupid, get out of my head," she mumbled to herself and I frowned. Who? Alton? That dick. Siya brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers and her facial features were more noticeable.

Fuck. She's so hot.

Only God knows how much I told myself back on a daily. I'm engaged. Nessa and I's relationship is falling and we both knew it. Still, I feel guilty for looking at Siya the way I am now. I quietly turned around and walked back to my room for the night. Hopefully, she just thinks that she didn't close the door properly.