The Reveal

I had to put this outfit to use somehow.

Also, while reading this chapter please know that I know it seems pretty unrealistic. I've wanted this since before Treasure and I needed to make it happen in the book. More will be explained to understand it better.

Anything is possible:)

Anyways.

Drum roll please!!

My patience is running low

My patience is running low. Where is this man? I bet it's some stuck up rich guy that spends his money only to gain more money.

That's the world of business.

I've been sitting in his office for thirty minutes and I slowly became frustrated. I had a business to run and places to be. This man is awful in business if he's thirty minutes late. Just when I was considering leaving, the door opened and Siya walked in.

She looked beautiful. Dressed in a baby blue suit. Even her inside piece matches the suit. The blazer hid her shoulders and arms from me which made me mentally frown. I wanted her to show off- I'm engaged.

"Siya, what are you doing?" I asked and she nervously sat down opposite me. What is she up to? "Making a deal," she simply said. I could tell she was trying to be brave in front of me. "I'm here for the boss remember? You said he'd be back today," I recalled and she nods her head. "Well, it's she and you're looking at her," she mumbled to herself and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How can you be the owner? Siya, you....wait," I tried to say. "Yes, Kol. I'm the hotel owner and manager," she revealed and I just blankly stared at her. How could she say that so calmly?

That's impossible.

She's twenty two, she can't own a fricken hotel. It takes years to get to this.

This makes so much sense though. The penthouse, the recommendation, and knowing a wise amount of information for a hotel that hasn't been open yet. "This has to be some kind of joke," I deadpanned. She smirked and shook your head. "What? Sad I'm richer than you," she challenged.